Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD new album "THE PENDULUM" release

ViViD new album "THE PENDULUM" will be released at 2014/02/26 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (3,400yen each) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

their artist book "Pieces II" will be released at 2014/04/19 (2 TYPE, A4-size, 144 pages)

web-shop-limited edition (4,460yen+540yen delivery) will include book+T-shirt+postcard (3 cards in random out of 41 cards)+event application ticket, and regular edition (3,000yen) will include book only

[CD track list]
01.Winding Road
02.光-HIKARI-
03.THEATER
04.RED
05.Little Dreamer
06.ANSWER
07.Crescent
08.天音(amane)
09.SCENE 033
10.Celebrate (included in regular edition)
11.33-XVI
12.The Devil whispers
13.HORIZON
14.LETTER
15.Good Morning World

I actually don't care about the boyband covers. Am I the only one who thinks that the regular edition cover is worse? Type A cover is just lazy.

I am quite happy with their newer sound and looking forward to the new album. And they definitely look much better than their ridiculous old "visual" days.

I can't recognize Reno and I.V.

They change so much and they look angry(?)

Reno should start to show his leg again...

hahaha Reno and his hawt thighs XD

but yeah, they need to look like this again:

orig-9014681.jpg

Out of the covers I didn't like LE A the most; it looks like a less cheesy version of Jupiter's Classical Element Deluxe edition (the one with 5 decapitated heads put around in a circle). Just my opinion though.

Still I'm looking forward to how there are a lot more new tracks this time around - some of them have to be good, right?!

Unfortunately , ViViD has officially turned into J-Rock band since 2011 ,
just like most of PSCompany bands are not visual anymore ,
looks what happened to SCREW , even BORN ... only 猟牙 have massive personal budget for his lips make up !!
Album Covers ... forget it , there is no creativity whatsoever !

Yeah. Album with 15 songs and 12 of it is a new songs is really interesting...

I can't be helped but interested with this album.

Maybe this album is a payback of their last album which lack of new songs....

Isn't that the same place that SCREW filmed Biran's PV? This is pretty good, better than their recent stuff. The chorus could do with some more power but seeing as how the rest of the song is, it fits decently. I just wish it stood out more. The back vocals in the pre-chorus were pretty good (I'm writing this as I listen)

That riff before the solo is pretty bitchin', and the solo is cool.  Way to go ViViD. You guys lost me when you guys released Message, but consider me back on!

I love/hate this band. I wish they were still "visual" but everything changes at some point. Low key, I like the reg edition artwork because it's a pendulum...and that's the album name....

Winding Road has been on repeat for about an hour now and I'm really digging it. I have a good feeling that this is obviously going to shit on their first album. I kinda think this is what I've been waiting for from them.

Either way, I'm really excited for them to release something that's not jam packed with previously released singles...

WINDING ROAD is a very good song. Definitely not their best, but it still eclipses (in a good way) most of what they've been doing since 「夢」~ムゲンノカナタ~.

For me, THE ViViD COLOR is still the album to beat. Every single song on that was simply amazing (and 69-II mind blowing). I don't know whether this album will come close to that (I don't think it will), but from what I'm hearing I suspect it's going to be a much better album than INFINITY was. That's good enough for now!

Just my 2c :P

P.S.: I also miss their "visual" look ;_;

For me, THE ViViD COLOR is still the album to beat. Every single song on that was simply amazing (and 69-II mind blowing). 

SAME. When I first saw the tracklist I was like "wow, I hope 33-XVI is somewhat similar to/or a continuation of 69-II since that song is fucking awesome!"

Sign in to follow this