Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ミサルカ(misaruka) DVD-R "-Armeria-" release

ミサルカ(misaruka) DVD-R "-Armeria-" through Starwave Records official web-shop and at their live since Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2014/01/14 and up to 2014/02/08 (45 minutes, 2,100yen, limited 100)

[track list]
01.-Armeria- (PV)
02.Starwaveなんでやねん ミサルカ大会議
03.-Armeria- (another version)

WTF is this shit, srsly ? 1st they make that shitty MALICE MIZER cover and now this, which besides being shitty looks a lot like a PV by Kameleo. I miss the time this band was actually pretty good...

I hate how after the advent of GOLDEN BOMBER there are many good bands ruining their reputation by trying to be funny.

WTF is this PV, srsly ?

Act 1: Dude is overworking and then he starts having hallucinations of imaginary aristocrat people playing VK in his office.

Act 2: His imaginary friends try to help him work things out in the office, but they're too dumb and can't decide wheter they work or play music.

Act 3: Pissed off, the protagonist tells the VKers to stop fucking around. They keep playing music and persuade the poor guy to leave everything and go on a date.

Act 4: They help him get some gifts for his date and get to the subway in time for it, but everything seems lost. The poor guy was lured out of his job, joined a VK band and won't get laid. Nice metaphor, though. Looks like what really happens to VKers IRL.

Final act: He dates you.

Final act: He dates you.

I think at the end the girl he's waiting for shows up late, and she's supposed to be standing where the camera is, which is why he has a sort of relieved expression when he looks up?

I think at the end the girl he's waiting for shows up late, and she's supposed to be standing where the camera is, which is why he has a sort of relieved expression when he looks up?

Yeah, maybe. This looks like those shitty 80s romantic comedies, but worst.

lmao, this band, this pv, this dvd-r is like a living proof that vk bands should work their way up to indie psc

at least they get a nice white backdrop for their videos and a legit 1500 copy print-run after signing with tomomi

They actually sound pretty good. Their PVs were OK too, but ever since they dared to make that hideous MALICE MIZER cover everything got worst...

Sign in to follow this