Trombe

DuelJewel new maxi single & LIVE DVD release

DuelJewel new maxi single "Chronus" will be released at 2014/02/19 (2 TYPE, 1,890yen each)

TYPE A will include CD+DVD (including "Chronus" PV & making), and TYPE B will include CD+DVD (including live songs "おつかれサマ―(otsukare summer)" "昏睡×ヶ×ヶDoll" at Nippon Seinenkan at 2013/07/06)

[CD track list]
01.Chronos
02.未練(miren)
03.修羅(shura) (included in TYPE A)

their LIVE DVD "Road to「anastasis」" will be released at 2014/02/19 (3,990yen), which will include scene of their one-man live "Road to「anastasis」"  at Nippon Seinenkan at 2013/07/06

[track list]
02.Polaris
03.Key-1145
04.Room-1145
05.knot~complete edition~
06.DICE~complete edition~
07.ONE SHOT ONE KILL
08.ASHTAROTH
09.Tales
10.eternal

Indeed. The PV for "It's Just Love" was the best VK PV I've seen last year, though. Probs, they've spent a lot on that and didn't have much money for this one.

lW87UOM.jpg

hahaha wtf??

they def. went a little bit over typical vk allowance with those final fantasy-esque costumes, but holy shit, that was bad, and I am generally not harsh on indie pv's omg

pv link in case anyone else hasn't seen it but still cares for DJ -

the song is surprisingly okay, given they're serving soap opera, soap serenade and soap operetta with that track

This wouldn't sound so bad if only they had left out that dreadful synth omg. The synth doesn't fit the general DuelJewel song and am I the only one who thought Hayato looked like Takeru from SuG there.

^ I meant the new PV! Not the one you linked (though both have synth so I can see what caused the confusion)