Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

D'espairsRay Human-clad Monster Tour

were they selling MONSERS at the merch boot?
Only IMMORTAL and Coll:Set for $20/each

They also played BULLET.

20 bucks! they r worth 10 bucks each at hot topic! wtf!

They also played BULLET.

Do they sell Coll:Set at Hot Topic? I want it.

Seattle show was a lot of fun! I laughed when Hizumi gave a shout out to Starbucks.
The seattle show was fucken awesome.

OMGHAI

Oh is THAT what he said. lol

There were a few times I was like, um, what did you say mang? Most of his English attempts were pretty good though. Better than the last few times I saw them.

Oh I know! At one point I remember he said something and there seemed to be a slight delay with the crowd, I guess everyone thinking "WTF did he just say?" but then everyone just screamed because who the hell cares haha!

A friend of mine that camped out early morning said that she say Hizumi and Karyu(?) going to the original Starbucks over by the market.

? - I don't remember if she said it was Zero or Karyu.

WOW, Seattle was AMAZING! Definitely our best show so far! You guys sang along to all our songs, never stopped screaming and never put your hands down. I really doubt Chicago can top that... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. If you didn't come to the Seattle show, you missed the most amazing event of the summer!

- D'espairsRay Official Facebook

I was kinda like, whew, when I read that. At least there was something. Because the amount of people seemed way below the Showbox's 1000 capacity. =/ I felt kinda bad for them, but it sounds like the crowd's vigor made for it, so that's good, lol

They also played BULLET.

Do they sell Coll:Set at Hot Topic? I want it.
yea for 9.99

Just got back from Chicago's concert. They played all the stuff from the new album except for Final Call. It was a good concert, although I was a bit disappointed they didn't play Horizon which is my personal favorite.

Twas an awesome show in Chicago, worth the drive. I was really pissed though because I was planning on leaving my apartment at 4:00 with my friends so I was ready to go by 3:30. My friends didn't show up till 5:20...I was about to go off on them as I was really anxious, pissed off, and frustrated but I kept my cool because yelling at them would have only made for a really shitty car ride down. I drove as fast as I possibly could, got caught up in some traffic, but managed to make it inside just at the end of Death Point. I pushed myself up from the back to about 2-3 feet away from the stage by the end of the show.

The set list was pretty good, lots of stuff from Monsters, but surprisingly little from Redeemer. Was hoping for more from Coll:set (i.e. In Vain) but we only got Infection. Garnet was probably my favorite of the show, but pretty much everything was great. Surprisingly there were no slow songs, Abyss coming the closest, which was kind of sad because I needed a breather! I sweated more than I have in a looooooong time there, mainly cause I was going all out for pretty much the whole show.

Here's the set list which Evan was taking down during the show, the only one that I am not sure of the placement is Progress.:

Death Point

dope

Love is Dead

going on

REDEEMER

13 -Thirteen-

SIXty NINe

Human-clad Monsters

Angeldust

Infection

CROSSED ARROWS

Abyss

Falling

Devils' Parade

Progress

Hollow

Garnet

Reddish-Diva Version-

Fuyuu Shita Risou

Also: Fuck the fangirls, give us metal!

You should've channeled your anger from your friends into a mosh pit, lol. That's what I did, and that's how I ended up in a 5 vs. me mosh pit, which I ended up winning, because they all backed down. I was seriously about to start swinging at people, lol.

Guest o hai itz will

I keep hearing that the fan turn out has been pretty low. Is this true?

I was extremely disappointed with LA's turnout, I swear there was probably even more fans in Chicago, because I usually went to the Chicago shows, I mean there were probably like 500 people or something, but it was my first LA show, and I was expecting a lot more. It was nice for me, because it was easy for me to get to the front, but probably not nice for D'espa.

Turn out at Seattle was pretty small - A friend had overheard from someone at the venue that only about 250 tickets where pre-ordered but not sure how many that where actually bought at the door. :-S My friend suspects that the meet and greet at the end of the show was maybe to make up for the lack of ticket sells since you had to buy something to meet them. That's all purely speculation though. I'm really glad though that they said Seattle was the bestest ever (because we are durr) :D

Maaan lucky Chicago got Fuyuu Shita Risou D:

yea the seattle show was small, after they played the final song i walked out of the front and saw a very small crowed of people that looked less then 400, but that didnt matter the show was still great and i hope they come back.

Lol. I brought 2 friends with me to the concert. One knew the band but didn't care for them and other never even heard of them. The guy who never knew them is now a fan! I achieved something that night. ^_^

Voted devil's parade, maverick, garnet, infection, in vain, the world in a cage, marry of the blood, damned, sixty nine, hollow, angeldust, tatoeba, facism and animal mania!

death-point

13-thirteen-

love is dead

garnet

born

forbidden

abel to cain

mirror

wedicine

lizard

brilliant

redeemer

kamikaze

reddish

really hope they play those songs=)

i saw a review of the hollywood gig and saw they played entire monster album, and to be quite honest, like the beginning of the album, but like 75% of the songs not.

so hope they play also lot of old stuff since they didnt do that there

Sign in to follow this