Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.erina & Dr.燵-tatsu- have joined TRIGGAH & new maxi single release

Gt.erina(ex-luciel-->サリー(sally)-->SCHELLEN-->CHELSEA-->Dio-->VII-Sense) & Dr.燵-tatsu-(ex-ハルシオン(halsion)-->ダウナー(downer)(support)) have joined TRIGGAH at 2013/12/07, and their new maxi single "ENVY AND JEALOUSY" will be released at 2014/03/05 (1,575yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "ENVY AND JEALOUSY" PV) and will be sold in advance at their demo live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/02/22

[CD track list]
01.ENVY AND JEALOUSY
02.MARIONETTE

btw they will hold their presents live "THE REIGN OF VANDALISM" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/03/15

Interesting. I wonder how Tomozo and Erina will interact with each other since the prior seems to have problems playing well with others.

Edit: actually listened to the sample. This seems to be a much more appropriate genre for erina since VII-Sense was embarrassing and Dio was pretty much just chugging with a handful of 'nice' through 'okay' songs. How did this fluorescent bulb trend start? TRIGGAH has been consistently good, so hopefully now they release more than 2 songs every 8 months |D

The preview sounded pretty boring to be honest, but it still makes me happy to see Erina back, especially because I liked TRIGGAH... and thought they disbanded?

Ba.龍輝-ryuki-(ex-華音(kanon)-->RUDE(support)-->ISDEAD) will commence to act as their support Ba. since their demo live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/02/22

Sign in to follow this