Furik

where the hell is yasu

yasu basically just vanished one day without prior notification, so not even the staff knows where he is or what he's up to. Since his last.fm is abandoned and he deleted his YouTube account simultaneously with leaving here I assume he just lost interest.

^ Pretty much. He didn't just stop posting here, he basically vanished from the internet as a whole (at least under the name we know), so I assume it's a bigger issue than just losing interest in the forum. People losing interest in a forum happens all the time, but they normally don't abandon all their other accounts on other sites in the process. I can't really speculate why this happened and I hope it's just something undramatic like wanting to start over under a new online persona. But as far as we know, he hasn't re-registered yet under a new name.

What if he was Lei- reincarnated and he's just waiting to rise from the ashes again???

every band with dark sound iz nagooya kei. gaiz, correct yo tags! ©

I was under the impression that Yasu was a woman. I remember that I asked them once too, but they gave me a really vague answer.

Anyway Yasu would always say that they were really unmotivated; I'd like to think that they just left the net for a while to focus on other things. Best of luck to them wherever they are!

It does seem kinda dramatic given what Champs said. As long as they're okay and nothing bad has happened to them, then good luck with life! You don't need us!!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT YASU! CONQUER THE WORLD! EAT A WHOLE PIZZA! FIGHT A KUNG FU MASTER! RAAAHH!

I really miss them ;_;

Like I was gone for a while and now I came back and their gone, too ;____; 

made being  here a lot less enjoyable.