hi

i'm jemmy, 22 yrs old, from switzerland.

i am a lazy student struggling with a major in japan studies, and minors in english literature and art history. i am passionate about art, literature and music, interested in mythology, religion, philosophy, feminism and queer theory and a zillion fandoms. (heh and i am not to be taken all to seriously i'm weird and awkward ehehe)

i started listening japanese music (mostly anime ops hehehe) since 2007, fully converted to jrock and visual kei in 2008. my fave artists are giru, despa, mucc and miyavi. i also adore gazetto, diru, pura, sadie, lynch,. kaya, malice mizer, versailles, x japan and others.

i've been on a  a fandom break for a while - roughly since the disbandment of despa - but not because of the music, but more fandom-related experiences. thanks to the kind recommendation of cupcakes, i have decided to mingle with the jrock community again and hope to meet some nice people here and have insightful discussions on music etc., be introduced to new bands and generally feel less lonely with my love for jrock :)

feel free to add me on twitter (@smoobdogg), last.fm (treizeheures), livejournal (meeresrau_schen) and tumblr (zwangsneurose). *shameless self-promotion*

yoroshiku!

Welcome on the forum! :)

We do have some music in common! Great!

I hope you'll have a nice time here!

See you! :lolita_love: