Sign in to follow this  
rebelstrik

[SOLVED] facebook and youtube

this thing is driving some person crazy and i suffer from that..

ppl post youtube videos on facebook. when i watch them in facebook from my profile, after the video ends it shows suggested videos. on the other profile after u watch a video, nothing appears. sampe pc.

i just wanna stop that person using my fb profile, but so long i dont fix it, it wont happen.

:/

Maybe it has something to do with your facebook settings? Have you tried to make your facebook private? ^^

Also, could you possibily make a screenshot of it, on how that video appears?

Since I haven't had any problems with my own facebook, it's a bit hard to help you this way. 

Hmm, are you logged in on youtube? Maybe it has something to so with that.

If you are logged in, I suggest you to log out. (Since a google account usually is connected to youtube, you might need to log out your google account as well).

It's indeed weird that one has ads at the end of the video and the other not.

But if this doesn't solve anytthing, I wouldn't know either. :(

youtube and google accounts are signed off. as i said i tried now with a different browser which i havent been used before which means kinda no other connection.

Guest Magatsu

Ahhh that thing..

Well it's just a youtube bug I guess. normally it always shows videos from other things at the end. and sometimes you see nothing.

just don't worry about it.

i wouldnt care that much, but that person aka as my mom wont leave my fb profile so long i dont fix this :3

shes not that smart using interwebz and she insists to watch youtube suggested videos inside facebook....

Guest Magatsu

Well I don't think there is any solution for this problem.

when your mother want to see more videos then she just should check youtube.com for more videos :P