Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIV 2 new maxi singles release

This is a really nice song to put out just before spring, imo. It fits the mood of the coming season so perfectly. 

I love this song and Butterfly Dreamer, but I know these singles are going to be totally overshadowed by Girls' Generation and 2NE1 for me.

Nice, I like these songs more than some of their earlier releases ^^

I had the cheesiest grin going on throughout this video. This is probably my favorite "look" of the band so far (Coming from a guy, Chisa looks absolutely stunning...)

He actually reminds me a little of Shin (ViViD) here.

I really really like both of them, but I think I prefer You. It reminds me of the sort of songs that got me into VK all those years ago and just has a really nice ambience that reminds me of spring. Butterfly Dreamer is definitely a good song, but I don't think it's even a little bit out of their element. They've done songs like this, better songs like this, but I will probably listen to it a lot.

Nice, I like these songs more than some of their earlier releases ^^

Absolutely agree.

I was officially converted to a DIV-fan after their album and this single is just confirming that.  Really enjoyed both songs.  I like "you" a little more, but "Butterfly Dreamer" is also pretty solid (minus the cringe-worthy "acapella" growl at the end, but I've always said Chisa needs to work on his harsh vox).  Plus, the PV is visually stunning.

Keep it up, DIV!

^ I'm in agreeance with the doge here. Except that final growl didn't really bother me, I don't expect everyone to be able to tastefully belt out a growl

Sign in to follow this