Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

Guilty Pleasures in Japanese Music!

Depends on who you ask. I'd say there's something wrong with it. Actually, everything's wrong with it. Holy moly!

@mono - well, that's you. I enjoy the ideology of noise moreso than I do noise itself. It's not something I can listen to casually.

I like Merzbow because I find the music soothing and it helps put me to sleep, for background music, etc. Akita Masami is also fun to make fun of; I like looking at his unintentionally hilarious blog photographs. <3

I don't necessarily take the concepts or the noise itself seriously though; not something I'd "rock out" to or pay to see live.

????戯ゎ??魔々団×??PaRADEiS】

I hate this kaind of bands but i like this one

An Cafe and Alice Nine. Sometimes I feel embarrassed I listen to them because a lot of people around me hate them. I don't care enough for them to defend the band when someone bashes them though.

Akon - Beautiful = LEGENDARY!

He's also doing an amazing job on David Guetta's Sexy Bitch.

Gb3KDt6R-mk

yeah, I liked this at one point, and relistening to it now, I find myself again strangely amused by it :)

And some UNDER17 xD, been all long time ago though xD

J9G_NVhreSQ

I don't know if I have guilty pleasures in J-music since I'm pretty open to share what I listen to. Well I did listen to V6 back like 6 years ago but not anymore.

Lately I've been quite addicted to this song. However after seeing this PV just now, I was like... oh gosh the dancing so corny and gay. Ah whatever, the song is freakin catchy so I could care less.

muIgKPzKBm0

uiNaNHzLG2s

since his solo is not popular to the other D'ERLANGER, DIE IN CRIES, BUG fans and to 京 and other people related to him hideto matsumoto (SAVER TIGER's bandmate and covered hide song), hyde (they both performed together at JACK IN THE BOX since 2008, yukihiro (DIE IN CRIES band mate and acid android performs with D'ERLANGER last sept.20, 2010), CRAZY COOL JOE (worked at kyo's solo), sakurai atsushi (kyo covered 2 BUCK-TICK songs in Tribute), these folks help me to discover him.
Most of the VK I still listen to is a guilty pleasure.

this statement is very true because only 4 of my friends knows j-music and i am the only one who as a deep favoritism to them. that would be depending to which person who I am comparing myself with (if they like J-rock, j-pop or j-metal)

Sign in to follow this