Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK new single and DVD/BluRay release

BUCK-TICK announced two releases for 2014 January 22: firstly, the DVD and BluRay release of their two-part 25th anniversary documentary movie "Gekijouban BUCK-TICK ~Buck-tick genshou~", secondly the double A-side single connected to this movie, "LOVE PARADE/STEPPERS -PARADE-". Here are the different versions:

Gekijouban BUCK-TICK ~Buck-tick genshou~

- limited edition BluRay Collector's Box (3 discs) / ¥12,600

- limited edition DVD Collector's Box (3 discs) / ¥11,550

- regular edition BluRay (2 discs) / ¥6,825

- regular edition DVD (2 discs) / ¥5,775

Disc-1 contains the first movie (86 mins) and Disc-2 the second one (91 mins). Disc-3 of the limited box has extra footage not shown in the final movie (53 mins). The limited box also contains a photo set of 10 pictures and a luxurious velvet casing.

LOVE PARADE/STEPPERS -PARADE-

- limited CD+DVD / ¥1,890

- regular CD / ¥1,050

CD

01. LOVE PARADE

02. STEPPERS -PARADE-

limited bonus DVD

2013.03.03 TOUR2013 COSMIC DREAMER / TOKYO DOME CITY HALL

・キラメキの中で... (Kirameki no naka de...)

・LADY SKELETON

・人魚-mermaid-

・CLIMAX TOGETHER 

・INTER RAPTOR

(contents subject to change)

Kirameki no naka de awwyiss. Though I heard the two songs already and I wasn't too enthusiastic about them :(

Basically another Yumemiru Uchuu throwaway. I can't really remember it that well anymore (lol) because it wasn't that exciting, but it should be on tumblr.

Love Parade sounds like "Adult Children" demo to me, or at least a prototype version of it.

I really hope BT delves into something more, say, "extreme" experimentation (would've been nice if they did something in DTD-like way)

Love Parade sounds like "Adult Children" demo to me, or at least a prototype version of it.

Ewww I see~

Well nevertheless, kinda looking forward to hearing them in good quality...I guess. xD

Also tbh I don't think they'll ever "experiment" or "go darker" again (sadly) - they're practically old geezers in J-rock years who already "had their moment", so I guess they're just sticking around to have some fun. Tho it would be pretty amazing if they decided to go all nuts all of a sudden. :D

Ewww I see~

Well nevertheless, kinda looking forward to hearing them in good quality...I guess. xD

Also tbh I don't think they'll ever "experiment" or "go darker" again (sadly) - they're practically old geezers in J-rock years who already "had their moment", so I guess they're just sticking around to have some fun. Tho it would be pretty amazing if they decided to go all nuts all of a sudden. :D

adding:

Or at least some sort of "13kai wa Gekkou"-type of experimentation would go well (and they were already at "had their moment"-phase back then (as in 2005) , if that really fits as a "counter-comment" xD) 

The promotional photo that was released today/yesterday really had a 13kai-ish vibe though:

tumblr_mv3s6d5OA01rvr0e4o1_500.jpg

Also, really? ^ I figured that around 2003 they were still in their industrial type of music, then switched to whatever 13kai was, then went straight-rock with Tenshi no Revolver and so on.

Guest Magatsu

mhmm....

not gonna get this this time. I gonna wait for album :D

Since Buck-tick change inspiration (genre) for every album/era, I'm guessing this is Imai's mode for the moment. And I do not think this is what they'll be doing for the rest of BT's lifetime.

I think Love Parade sounds better, and it's great to hear/see kirameki no naka de on the bonus dvd! This will be the first (new) release I'm buying from BT, so I have to say I was pretty relieved to see the price of the limited edition type. Most bands so overcharge if there's a bonus DVD or something...