Jiyo

12012 two best albums release

12012 best album 「LARVA」2003~2006 will be released at 2013.12.11 (3500 yens)

[CD]
01. 僕ノ殻カラ (Boku no kara kara)
02. Shudder
03. いつも心に十字架を (Itsumo kokoro ni juujika wo)
04. BURN
05. 浸色 (Shinjiki)
06. another scean
07. SICK
08. swallow
09. shower
10. icy ~cold city~
11. orion
12. Heart
13. deep forest
14. PISTOL
15. 罠 (Wana)
16. [6]party
17. over....

[DVD]
01. BURN
02. 浸色 (Shinjiki)
03. another scean
04. icy ~cold city~
05. Heart
06. PISTOL
07. 罠
08. over....

Their best album 「PUPA」2007~2010 will be released at 2013.12.11 (3500 yens)

[CD]
01. サイクロン (Cyclone)
02. SHINE
03. breaking the modern society
04. ダイヤモンド (DIAMOND)
05. MERRY GO WORLD
06. LOVERS
07. 太陽 (Taiyou)
08. 逢いたいから.... (Aitai kara...)
09. As
10. Hallelujah
11. スマイルアゲイン (Smile again)
12. 薄紅と雨 (Usubeni to ame)
13. 深海のベッド (Shinkai no bed)
14. TATTOO
15. Heavenly
16. THE PAIN OF CATASTROPHE
17. JUST THE WAY YOU ARE...

[DVD]
01. サイクロン (Cyclone)
02. SHINE
03. ダイヤモンド (DIAMOND)
04. MERRY GO WORLD
05. 太陽 (Taiyou)
06. 逢いたいから.... (Aitai kara...)
07. As
08. Hallelujah
09. 逢いたいから....-Another Direction-
10. 薄紅と雨 (Usubeni to ame)
11. TATTOO
12. THE PAIN OF CATASTROPHE
13. JUST THE WAY YOU ARE...

http://ameblo.jp/12012-official/entry-11645210781.html

omg I love how this flop band implies they've been ~evolving this whole time and cuts off the compilation timeline right when they've gone independent as if they have matured into anything worthy 

inb4 releasing their 2 last minis as「IMAGO」2012-2013  and disbanding for god's sake

I hope that the tracks will be re-recorded.

It would be interesting to hear the difference between the originals and the re-recordings :D

I hope that the tracks will be re-recorded.

It would be interesting to hear the difference between the originals and the re-recordings :D

DEAR GOD NO. Those three remakes that came with that terribad mini broke my heart to pieces.

I'd buy Larva~. Maybe pupa if I had the money to spend.

I'm glad the band is releasing best-of albums. They definitely have a HELL of a lot of material to do such. Larva seems to be their harder songs while Pupa will be their pop songs. I may be picking these up.

Hmm, it's basically a single collection with some b-sides / album songs added, but it's a neat tracklist imo. Though I feel like they should have replaced Heavenly with Silhouette, that song was SO MUCH better. And I'm really surprised to see Smile Again there (always thought I was the only one who liked it, but now I know the band acknowledge it as one of their best too).

omg I love how this flop band implies they've been ~evolving this whole time and cuts off the compilation timeline right when they've gone independent as if they have matured into anything worthy 

inb4 releasing their 2 last minis as「IMAGO」2012-2013  and disbanding for god's sake

I understand where you're coming from, but honestly... what's the problem with the timeline? I believe any other cutting wouldn't make no sense. They had a new start with CYCLONE, and they had another one after their hiatus (2010-2012), so I see no problem with the ordering. This band have 3 major chapters in their career, and these albums are featuring the first 2. Not to mention that I couldn't think of a better closure song than over.... (if they were disbanded right after this single, everyone would praising them now).

DEAR GOD NO. Those three remakes that came with that terribad mini broke my heart to pieces.

I'd buy Larva~. Maybe pupa if I had the money to spend.

Mini? You mean their self-titled?

I kinda liked it,even though there were MANY flaws.

I think that it was an experimental album,and that with "DEICIDA OF SILENCE" they found their true sound.

I wish they would remake the songs a la "DEICIDA OF SILENCE" without going far away from the originals.

how on earth do you manage to like it

i liked it too cause i managed to like it (no pun intended)

actually id like it to be re-recorded as well .

i never found 'best album' compilations that attractive unless there were extra or re-recorded tracks ,

even so if it's remastered...still not really tempted cause we can all still go back and find early works if you

wanted to listen in the first place .

besides, contrary to popular votes ,

i dig present tense 12012 than early stages .

they were much more creative, yes, but i still rather listen to current voice 

cause past is the past, that shrieking voice of early 12012 is too 'vk' , and cant erase that image 

of bands with dresses and not-subtlely-executed-exploded hair styles .

I'd actually be interested to hear re-recorded versions of those songs! (otherwise there wouldn't be a point in buying this anyway, unless for new fans..)

Not so much the ones from larva/their undercode era because we all know what it'd sound like but... wouldn't it be interesting to hear current 12 interpret songs like 'merry go world'?

Really gross names tbh. but i think i'd really only be interested in LARVA since after 2006 i didnt give a fuck about them anymore. lmao.

BTW the songs are only remastered. I would love to hear them re-record some major songs in their current style though, that could be hilarious

I wouldn't be too surprised if the songs weren't even remastered.

But OMG imagine how a re-recording of 太陽 sound. :lol:

I'd only be interested in re-recordings of major label material. Them fucking with more of their UNDER-CODE songs... just... no!

I wasn't too fond of re-recorded “6” party, either. Not because it was a "hurgleburgle-fest" or whatever, it just... idk, felt like the energy and the vibe from the original song was sucked right out of it.

I'm glad if the songs at least are remastered. There is no doubt that "PUPA" will be the BEST best album. All their good songs are included in that CD.

But I'm sad to see their milking money campaign has started so early. Didn't "THE SWAN" sell enough copies? The best thing would be to join NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS again, or simply go back to FIREWALL DIV. because "12012" were so good!

But I see now that "PUPA" och "LARVA" will be release by its copyright owners:

"LARVA"
Catalog No: FWD-078/079
Released and Distributed by FWD Inc.

"PUPA"
Catalog No: UPCY-6796
Released and distributed by ユニバーサル ミュージック合同会社 (UNIVERSAL MUSIC JAPAN)

They were simply not suitable to be on a independed label.

it's funny how you seem to put your faith on the oricon statistics when a lot of people around all the world doesn't buy and just download the music, and yes, japan does that too.

if you put as much effort as reading sebbivism's comment on the very bottom of previous thread's page, you will probably realize that the oricon link was posted here to correlate with this line:

"I'm sad to see their milking money campaign has started so early."

I'm citing it twice so you could understand how irrelevant those fifty thousand Chilean downloads are in keeping this band sustainable.

not to mention I'm unaware of any South American-Japanese campaigns to bring gaijin basement dwellers to see 12012 live and thus support their touring.

if you put as much effort as reading sebbivism's comment on the very bottom of previous thread's page, you will probably realize that the oricon link was posted here to correlate with this line:

"I'm sad to see their milking money campaign has started so early."

I'm citing it twice so you could understand how irrelevant those fifty thousand Chilean downloads are in keeping this band sustainable.

not to mention I'm unaware of any South American-Japanese campaigns to bring gaijin basement dwellers to see 12012 live and thus support their touring.

chile is the whole world that i'm talking about? wow, maybe you should check your horizons, dude