Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Plastic Tree new mini album & DVD release

it is announced at Plastic Tree one-man live "瞳孔乱反射(doukouranhansha)" at Zepp Tokyo at 2013/10/04 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/03/05, although details have not yet been announced

their DVD "ONGAX〜Plastic Treeの千プラ(Plastic Tree no chi-pla)〜" will be released through J-ROCK and at their live at 2013/10/24 (4,900yen), which will include 2DVDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArPPUU7p4p4

SET-LIST at 2013/10/04:

01.---暗転。
02.Thirteenth Friday
04.梟
05.エンゼルフィッシュ
06.ロケット
07.時間坂
08.アイレン
09.斜陽
10.てふてふ
11.ヘイト・レッド、ディップ・イット
12.ナショナルキッド
13.monophobia
14.あバンギャルど
15.メランコリック
16.瞳孔
17.藍より青く
18.アンドロメタモルフォーゼ

EN1
01.ライフ・イズ・ビューティフル
02.プラットホーム
03.puppet talk

EN2
01.月の光をたよりに
02.最終電車

For a moment, I thought this was sarcasm. But seeing your avatar made me unsure.

lol, I love plastic tree since 2005.. So, all releases are awesome for me (same don't being great release to others)   ;)

I love plastic tree too, and I liked their last album a lot, but I agree I don't really think we need another dvd... >_> last single was kinda meh too, but I guess we'll see.

Not surprised about the DVD, in their past they've released a lot of stuff that seems to be either fanservice or moneycatchers for collectors and hardcore fans who buy everything they put out.

Not to say it's a bad thing that they release another DVD, I love live recordings and at least it's better than yet another compilation album. But still, you could argue there is somewhat of an over saturation of Pura DVD:s already.

Not surprised about the DVD, in their past they've released a lot of stuff that seems to be either fanservice or moneycatchers for collectors and hardcore fans who buy everything they put out.

Not to say it's a bad thing that they release another DVD, I love live recordings and at least it's better than yet another compilation album. But still, you could argue there is somewhat of an over saturation of Pura DVD:s already.

I agree, for me I like this, how much more than announced releases I buy LOOL

title of their new mini album is finalized as "echo" (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,465yen) will include CD+DVD (including "影絵(kagee)" PV & "echo" off-shot), and regular edition (2,730yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.木霊(kodama)
02.曲論(kyokuron)
03.嬉々(kiki)
04.輪舞(rinbu)
05.瞳孔(doukou)
06.雨音(amaoto)
07.影絵(kagee)

I like how both editions contain the same amount of songs.

I wasn't fond of their last album (to say the least), but looking forward to what they have to offer this time. :)

New look (I'm assuming) on their website:
%28data%29E-156.jpg

Also curious about them including a previously released single on a mini-album. Most bands don't usually do that.
Oh, well, I still look forward to this release. I absolutely *love* Ink, I think 瞳孔 and 時間坂 are also both great, but I'm not too fond of アイレン.

Sign in to follow this