Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania live-limited single "a Revolving Lantern..." release through stores

Megaromania live-limited single "a Revolving Lantern..." will be released through indie CD stores at 2013/10/11 (2,000yen), for which bonus CD will NOT be included

[track list]
01.a Revolving Lantern...
02.Luminous
03.Sense of wing

Awesome~

It's nice to see a live-limited single showing up here and there.

Although, maybe not as nice for the people that went through all the trouble to get it.

Megaromania live-limited single "a Revolving Lantern..." will be released through indie CD stores at 2013/10/11 (2,000yen), for which bonus CD will NOT be included

[track list]

01.a Revolving Lantern...

02.Luminous

03.Sense of wing

Sorry,but i never hear about this .Where is the source?

and i'm the only one who is chocked by the price ? 2,000yen for 3 track... seriously ? O_o everybody think it's normal O_o

2,000yen is true. normal CD within a DVD-box lol~

I mean it's just in a real DVD-box and no DVD.

but seriously it's worth spending 2,000yen to get it! songs are so awesome.

^ I understand you like this band and think their music are awesome, but 2,000yen for 3 songs isn't normal (and isn't due to dvd box because isn't more expensive as cd box, around 1.5-2€ for the same quantity of box)

But it's my opinion, I don't force anyone to have the same as me of course ^^ I respect what you think about this price (and I don't doubt of the quality of this single ^^)

(and to me I spend my money for some cd which I think expensive, but it doesn't prevent me from being concerned)

I think the price is because they published the single themselves and couldn't get a good deal on manufacturing. It was for sure a better deal when it came with a bonus CD (although those were just old songs anyway), but it's still not a big deal IMO.

I'm more concerned about their last live DVD&CD―wish that would be available in stores instead. The CD contains unreleased tracks (although I'm not sure if they're “songs” or more like SE), plus the double purchase privilege is a special DVD... Would really like to hear/see that stuff.

Sign in to follow this