Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "This is a PEN." has formed

new band "This is a PEN." will hold their first presents live "This is a pen." at Kichijouji SHUFFLE at 2013/12/21

"This is a PEN." members:
Vo.KEITO (ex-Ronove)
Gt.ヲタファ(wataku fighter)(倉田貴之/kurata takayuki) (ex-LUNCH VOXX)
Dr.赤岩雅紀(akaiwa masaki) (ex-LUNCH VOXX)

http://ameblo.jp/wotakufighter-official/

at my first sight...(joking)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAJtA_tHvaE

I don't wanna sound elitist, but I'm betting this has nothing to do with Ensoku. The "this is a pen" phrase is something of a... joke here? In the former English curriculum in Japanese public schools, it was one of the first phrases kids were taught. You still hear it all the time. As an obvious foreigner, when kids (and even sometimes adults) see you on the street sometimes they get excited and call out to you with ANY English words they know... and sometimes it just happens to be "THIS IS A PEN!!"

XD

I don't wanna sound elitist, but I'm betting this has nothing to do with Ensoku. 

you sound like one of those "sadie neva copy dir en grey so stop hating on them" people tbh

this band obv is never to come close to ensoku's flawless talent and incredible creativity, but it's p. transparent where that name comes from, it's not like they took some 1993-started VK cliche and went w. it

lol what.

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents towards a possible explanation for this. And I don't see how this relates to sadie or Dir -- two bands I don't give a craaaap about -- whatsoever.

I don't wanna sound elitist, but I'm betting this has nothing to do with Ensoku. The "this is a pen" phrase is something of a... joke here? In the former English curriculum in Japanese public schools, it was one of the first phrases kids were taught.

Personally I know it's nothing about Ensoku, it's a sort of joke (looks like "keep your hand of my girls" band's who have the same name as a Good charlotte's song, but nothing to do with this band), but thank's for explain the possible signification of their band's name choice ;)

Personally I know it's nothing about Ensoku, it's a sort of joke (looks like "keep your hand of my girls" band's who have the same name as a Good charlotte's song, but nothing to do with this band), but thank's for explain the possible signification of their band's name choice ;)

Yeah, exactly, it's a cliche. :3

I wonder if they're a comedy band?

their new mini album "This is a PEN." will be released at their live since their first presents live "This is a pen." at Kichijouji SHUFFLE at 2013/12/21 and through their official web-shop at 2013/12/22 (1,890yen)

[track list]
01.This is a SE
02.上昇トライアングル(joushou triangle)
03.恋はテンダー(koi wa tender)
04.「未読」-Unread-
05.パステル・ペンシル(pastel pencil)
06.The Way

demo single "Fairytale story" will be enclosed if purchasing their new mini album "This is a PEN." at their live

This is a PEN. Dr.赤岩雅紀(akaiwa masaki) has been hospitalized due to his health problems, and support Dr. will be invited to substitute his part at their live at Kawasaki SERBIAN NIGHT at 2014/11/30

Sign in to follow this