Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCREW new maxi single "CAVALCADE" release

SCREW new maxi single "CAVALCADE" will be released at 2013/11/06 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "CAVALCADE" PV, making & 1 song from TOUR 2013 "UNDER THE "SCREW" " at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/09/23), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "CAVALCADE" PV different member ver. & 1 song from TOUR 2013 "UNDER THE "SCREW" " at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/09/23), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

their live-distributed LIVE DVD will be released at their one-man live at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/09/23, which will include certain songs from their fan-club-limited one-man live at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/09/22

[CD track list]
01.CAVALCADE
02.GROGGY SLUMBER
03.IT'S A CATCH-22 (included in regular edition)

covers of their new maxi single "CAVALCADE" have been shown in their OHP

btw they will hold their 8th Anniversary Live "NEVERENDING BREATH" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/04/20 and their fan-club-limited picnic in 2014/04

Lol he sounds like Kouki in the verse, but I don't really mind. When the chorus comes rolling in it becomes apparent that Byou is the most boring and monotone "big" name VK-vocalist, and any novelty is welcome to shake things up a little. 

Another useless release.

Gosh, at least do something different.

...do something different? I've never heard them do autotune, Kazuki use that style of playing, or have that electronic backing to the music

Only thing similar is that it's dull, and that Byou is the weakest link

tumblr_inline_mtsl6vt3We1qicaxs.gif

Just boring.

Kazuki been using that style of playing since the being of time. Fuck, we get it you know how to play guitar shit. 

Byou....*sigh* 

^like No.47 said its boring and they've played pretty much this style since like duality.

the use of autotune is so little or uninteresting that I didn't care.

I mean, it's an a-side so something a bit more generic/accessible/ whatever you want to call it is expected I guess.

It's not as disappointing as BRAINSTORM or Teardrop, but it's no Cursed Hurricane.

I usually have low expectations for A-side tracks, so this is okay. I still have hope for the b-sides.

i hate autotune. i never understood why the fuck bands use it.

it sounds terrible (the autotune). human voice is always better (unless if your voice is unlistenable then don't become a singer).

i gave up on screw to be honest because i am kinda bored with them.

i don't think they should change though. i don't think there is a potential for something different.

i always in the past liked the b-sides more too for some reason.

byou every day looks even more like a (well paid) host.

and their look in general.

Aaaaand Screw caught up to using the wubwubs. Overall I'm not impressed. It's too all over the place; the song doesn't know what it wants to be.

I'm actually a fan of autotune. When it's used as a tool for nuance rather than a filter to replace your voice. And here Byou just abuses the crap out of it. It doesn't add anything to the music so what is the point of it?

Screw SCREW for this.

Jesus Christ, this song is horrible. It's worse than Brainstorm and Brainstorm was the first of the crop that I didn't like from SCREW. That autotune isn't used effectively, the chorus is your typical Screw chorus and it doesn't fit. The rest of the song is very deep, dark-ish riffs but the chorus sounds like it's from a more upbeat song. The breakdown reminded me so much of SuG's SweeToxic electronic breakdown, the guitars are nice but Jin...

Jin needs to learn to add some variation, even during that breakdown he's doing the typical dun-tss-dun-tss-dun-tss beat

Sign in to follow this