ex-Signal Dr.Korey new band "Fixer..." has formed

session "slang" has changed to new formal band "Fixer..." in 2013/08

"Fixer..." members:
Vo.Jey (ex-ReivieЯ)
Gt.優真(yuhma) (ex-VEVEL)
Ba.眞(makoto) (ex-GIM(support)-->AVALON)
Dr.Korey (ex-Signal)
support Gt.Aika (ex-Diement.)

I thought Signal broke cuz of drummer problems, why is the drummer forming a new band now?

Actually, Korey left the band, then Raychel decided to leave the band after not even a year with Signal. The real reason for their disbandment, was because Rua was leaving due to musical differences and Signal decided to break up from that point on

Actually, Korey left the band, then Raychel decided to leave the band after not even a year with Signal. The real reason for their disbandment, was because Rua was leaving due to musical differences and Signal decided to break up from that point on

oooh k thanks for that -.- now I wish I have the liner notes of their earlier releases to see who contributed to what song. I didn't really hear much of a difference between the earlier releases and the newer ones. It will be nice to see what this new duo can come-up with.

I hope Jey goes back to using his harsh vocals more. I also hope he got vocal lessons because last time I checked he could not sing.

I don't really care about Jey since he can't sing... even if he's good at shouting or using deathvoice, that's not really enough... although he might have improved ^^

But great to see Korey back !

Will keep an eye out for this. It seems like Korey likes to be in visual-core bands and I liked Signal*, so they could be a new guilty pleasure. I need to listen to the sample later though: Amtrak doesn't let people watch videos on their wifi :(

(*not that he really did all that much with Signal. He was with them for like...what, two singles?)

Edit: wait, Korey was their first drummer. I thought we were talking about bearded lady drummer.