Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "HOLLOWGRAM" has formed

new band "HOLLOWGRAM" will hold their first live as opening act of D live tour final at Shibuya AX at 2013/08/29

"HOLLOWGRAM" members:
Vo.ryo (ex-D'elsquel-->Galruda-->GULLET-->9GOATS BLACK OUT)
Gt.yumeji (ex-Vivian Velvet Ray-->Mello-->RHYOLITE-->Lc5, now in -eS-, Angels)
Gt.&Manip.kazuya
Ba.yuki (ex-Theia-->Risk-->kein-->deadman-->GULLET-->lynch.(support)-->the studs, now in DIMMDIVISION., StrangerSaid.)
Dr.shinya (ex-LEMON-GLASS-->Melt Symphony-->I'll-->人格ラヂオ(Jinkaku Radio)(support))

http://www.hollowgram.net/

btw Vo.ryo(ex-9GOATS BLACK OUT), Ba.Yuki Amano(DIMMDIVISION.) & Dr.shinya(ex-人格ラヂオ(Jinkaku Radio)(support)) have mentioned that they will perform in Tokyo at 2013/08/29...I wonder whether this is their new band

So I guess it is kinda safe to assume that what Trombe wondered there should be true considering shinya name has been added to their homepage already too as drummer :

one of Gt. is Gt.kazuya...I wonder whether he is ex-deadman Ba.

That'd be amazing if it was, but I don't think he's ever played guitar before?

one of Gt. is Gt.kazuya...I wonder whether he is ex-deadman Ba.

That'd be amazing if it was, but I don't think he's ever played guitar before?

Yeah but even if he hasn't really played guitar in his past bands (which kinda confuses me too, lol) and his sudden comeback to scene after so many years would be surprising at this point most sense to me would make that two guitars would be him and aie, as it would seem like best fit here.  But still might not be true after all, not like we know aie is part of band either, just what I'd guess.

This sounds less interesting than ryo & aie's limited project, but that still sounds great ! Except for Yumeji though, about whom I remain a bit skeptical... but anyway it's great to see ryo and yuki together !

Sign in to follow this