Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new mini album "OMEGA" release

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS MINI ALBUM.

The teaser sounds ridiculous.

I'm kind of really scared.

Edit: They are turning into the deathcore MTH.

^ Maximum the Hormone...I think? I like it...not better than Sphere, but I do like it. I have mix feelings about the previews, but I still think overall it's good.

In terms of the single, I prefered the melancholic sound, tempo changes, and atmospherics of Sphere more than V.I.P, but the track is still awesome.

This band is defniately a top contender for 2013 Rookie of the year next to Code:Rebirth.

Loving everything they are doing right now.

This band is definitely a top contender for 2013 Rookie of the year next to Code:Rebirth.

Nocturnal Bloodlust V/S CodeRebirth for Rookie of the year...

This is too hard,I can't choose between these two ;_;

This year was their first real breakthough year.  Although technically not a rookie, the fact that they released their first full length debut with Grimoire, I think the rookie argument can be made.

It is up to interpretation.  Hard call, but since this was the first year I discovered and fell in love with them, they have a rookie feel to me.

Even if not, they are the list for 2013's top artists.

This year was their first real breakthough year.  Although technically not a rookie, the fact that they released their first full length debut with Grimoire, I think the rookie argument can be made.

Hmmm well okay, I guess that's fair enough. :) They really seemed to gain a lot more online recognition this year!

I think I would considered Code:Rebirth not in the category of Rookie of the year yet. They haven't even released a single video and aren't really as well known for anything though they are really great. I just think their lack of activity wouldn't really put them in the category currently. Maybe next year, but not this years.

Sign in to follow this