Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Its-always-sunny-in-Philadelphia.jpg

This show is easily the best TV show on the air! I started watching it during the 2nd season which was aired at the same time as the first season, and have not missed an episode yet! The 6th season just started on Thursday, did anyone catch it? Or does anyone else watch it? If not, you're seriously missing out.

Missed the season 6 premiere, but yes, this show is absolutely awesome!

It's definitely one of the best comedies out there right now.

Charlie is my favorite character. He's so damn hilarious.

It's FX in America, I don't know about Canada though, but maybe you can find streams online, or there are torrents for sure, they already have the Season 6 premiere up since the day it aired (last Thursday). I'm glad they're putting them up that fast, because this is going to be the first year since the second season where I won't be able to see them the night they come out on TV, fucking work.

e7MC6yseBGU

~ Clip (From Season 2)

I don't get FX, or atleast I don't think I do. I'll check OVGuide or something for some streams. It seems like a laugh riot.

I love this show so fucking much, and judge anyone who doesn't. The season 6 première was good, but season 5 was insane.

It's 10PM PST, which I think you are. Tonight was the 2nd episode of season 2, wasn't feeling it as much, but it had its moments. Hopefully the rest of the season starts to pick up.

The last episode was brilliant. Back on form <3.

Sign in to follow this