Hi everyone :)

I'm a college student in NYC... gonna turn 19 pretty soon :)

I was introduced to vk stuff back in hs... at first I was like, what?? metal? eeeewww 

but then I listened to the stuff by Versailles (I've listened to their songs so many times I can hum along with any part O.O) and it was like *bam* love at first sight (listening?)

Which introduced me to other bands... so now my favorite bands include Versailles, Nightmare, D'espairsray, Blood Stain Child, LM.C, Exist+Trace, Matenrou Opera, and X Japan :3 Hopefully in the future it'll also include Jupiter... I ordered their single and album so I hope I won't be disappointed hehe~

So I was born in Japan... but I left when I was 10 months... I finally got to visit again this summer and it was awesome :D so maybe one day I can study abroad there and go see a few live concerts by awesome vk bands :D

Thanks for reading ~

P.S. If anyone's in NYC and plays bass or drums... hit me up if you're interested in forming a vk band :D

Guest mitsubana

Welcome! Great taste in bands! I preordered Jupiter's single too~ Hopefully it's awesome!

I see nightmare in that list.... GOOD. The other groups are really good too! Anyway, I know i've already seen you in some of the forum already, but better late than never. Welcome and have fun. (I'm still kinda new too so... hay)

<3 <3 <3 finally I've found a place where people share the same taste in music ~~~ mwah mwah <3 <3 

at school people thought I was a hipster D: I almost died of sadness T_T

You receive a different title when you reach a certain number of posts...for example when you reach 400 posts you'll be a Kisaki's errand boy I think...anyway you can change it and write what you want :)

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here! Versailles' JUBILEE is actually one of my favourite VK albums :)