hyura

Timeless looks

i think though this make up(above) has to do with angura kei. (and there were more bands in the past who did it than today?)

(edit:i mean you can search more bands that are considered as angura kei .they have this make up)

i think though this make up(above) has to do with angura kei. (and there were more bands in the past who did it than today?)

(edit:i mean you can search more bands that are considered as angura kei .they have this make up)

Yeah, I know *is lazy* :P  I did but I didn't find nobody else who matches the style. 

I was thinking about posting a lookalike thread but since it could fit here also I'll post these pics here.

Stumbled on this pic of Morrie a while ago where he seems to be copying Mako in Follow the night light pv.

68732_383203135081804_1765148457_n.jpg

cap309.jpg

^It's funny how their styling is identical down to the haircolors of each member. wow.

Just wanted to make a comparison for the ~bloodstained~ look but... I can't find a picture of Rouage doing it. why?

I love Kikasa's very elegant style.

Agree! Kikasa's costumes are always perfect (that and he is very handsome.) It's actually a bit sad that not many people copied him instead. ww

Agree! Kikasa's costumes are always perfect (that and he is very handsome.) It's actually a bit sad that not many people copied him instead. ww

Not only that. He was very graceful with his facial expressions and the way he moved.

The singer of nuvɔ:gu reminds me of Pete Burns as well.

89883121.jpg

And then there is also big hair (mostly red or with some red strands) + face mask look which seems to be very popular in visual kei.

Hide has done it followed by Die from Dir en grey, the guy from Avelcain and Haru from Grieva. There are a lot more, at least face masks were the thing in the 90s and are still beloved fashion items in visual kei.

style_zpscb0bd9bd.jpg

ZAKUROguitar.png

One of the guitarists in -カ・オ・ス- did the sword-in-mouth thing.