Lineup

Vo. 奏音 (NEON)

Gt. HIROKI

Gt. ShuN

Ba. kazuya

Dr. Ryota

Discography

Reborn | 2012.1.18

1. 暗闇に俯く白き月 (kurayami ni utsumuku shiroki tsuki)

2. fiancée

3. Reborn

Oasis | 2012.9.26

1. Oasis

2. Existence

Afterglow | 2013.6.26

1. Afterglow

2. Insane Rose

Sacrifice to the Moon | 2013.9.25

1. Sacrifice to the Moon

2. Awakening from Darkness

1st Minialbum | 2013.12.xx

I've been a fan of this band since they first started. To be honest their first single wasn't the best, but their latest releases have shown this band has grown and improved musically. I'm not the best at defining musical genres, but I would say they are symphonic power metal. I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future. 

Any other fans out there? Thoughts about their music? Who's your favorite member?

I have my copy of their first single, but I have not bought yet their other releases (I remember that the previews were good).

It's a good band with a great sound.

Guest mitsubana

I have my copy of their first single, but I have not bought yet their other releases (I remember that the previews were good).

It's a good band with a great sound.

They are a good band with a great sound! Agreed!! So happy to see other fans!

^ agree. i like the first single and vocals is ok too.  would like to hear their other stuff.

You can check out samples for their second single on their MySpace, I believe. Their third single is the best one in my opinion, but I don't think there are samples of it anywhere. Maybe I'll try to share samples via youtube or something.

Guest mitsubana

蒼-AO- is releasing their fourth max-single, "Sacrifice to the Moon" on 2013/09/25.

Tracklist: 1. Sacrifice to the Moon 2. Awakening from Darkness

Available on CDJapan for 1,000 yen

Also, they created an official youtube account

where you can find samples of their second and third single.

「Oasis」second single

「Afterglow」third single

I never thought about giving them a try, but after hearing those songs, I wish I would have sooner. 

I like them. Pretty solid. 

Guest mitsubana

I never thought about giving them a try, but after hearing those songs, I wish I would have sooner. 

I like them. Pretty solid. 

Glad to see a new fan :D They are pretty solid. I feel like they have some potential! :D

Guest mitsubana

蒼-AO- is releasing their fourth single this month.

Anyone else excited???

Sounds pretty nice. I liked their previous singles a little better though. Especially Oasis. The 4th one is still awesome nonetheless. 

Guest mitsubana

Sounds pretty nice. I liked their previous singles a little better though. Especially Oasis. The 4th one is still awesome nonetheless. 

"Oasis" is a really good, solid single. It's understandable why you prefer it over this fourth one. I got my copy of "Sacrifice to the Moon" and can't stop listening to it. This one has a bit of a darker metal sound. I'm looking forward to their minialbum. 

"Oasis" is a really good, solid single. It's understandable why you prefer it over this fourth one. I got my copy of "Sacrifice to the Moon" and can't stop listening to it. This one has a bit of a darker metal sound. I'm looking forward to their minialbum. 

Agreed. This band is pretty amazing, all around. They haven't disappointed me yet! So i'm gonna keep my eyes on them~

I bet "Sacrifice to the Moon" is just as awesome, either way. I'm quite looking forward to the minialbum, myself :)

Guest mitsubana

They sound pretty good for a VK power metal band, but if they got some decent production they'd sound pretty damn fine.

They would~ As far as I know they themselves produce their own music still. It'd be cool if they got a record label.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

蒼-AO- disbanded earlier this month.... 

They released their first and last mini album, "MYSTERY OF NATURE" on 25 May 2014. 

It looks like they are also releasing a last live DVD, footage from their last live on 3 June 2014. 

It'll cost 4,000 yen and not sure yet about the details and if it will be released nationally, etc.

I really miss these guys!! Ever since they disbanded, it seems like the members haven't been active. I wish NEON was in a new band, because I love his singing!! I miss him ( ; _ ; )

Edited by vanivani

DyOkBQ0.jpg

L07dcW2.png

奏音 (NEON)
Part: Vocal
Birthday: July 14
Blood Type: А
Past Bands: 蒼-AO-

pIDyjex.png

ShuN
Part: Guitar
Birthday: May 9
Blood Type: В
Past Bands: 蒼-AO-

sjDvLsZ.png

HIROKI
Part: Guitar
Birthday: September 20
Blood Type: А
Past Bands: DIFFER. → 蒼-AO-

iHaISko.png

Kazuya
Part: Bass
Birthday: June 21
Blood Type: А
Past Bands: 蒼-AO- → MiraID(support)

2ofD1Cm.png

Ryota
Part: Drums
Birthday: July 13
Blood Type: А
Past Bands: 蒼-AO-

蒼-AO- was a visual kei band that was formed in 2010 by NEON (vo.), ShuN (gt.), and Kazuya (ba.). Ryota (dr.) joined the band in March 2011, and their second guitarist, HIROKI, joined in March 2012. 

During their short reign, they released four singles and one minialbum.

They disbanded on June 3, 2014 due to two of the members wishing to leave the band. After their last live, they released a live DVD titled “蒼-AO- LAST LIVE Blessing of Blue Rose-蒼き薔薇に願いを込めて-(aoki bara ni negai wo komete)” which was sold through their website for a limited period.

Discography
Reborn [single] (2012.01.18)
Oasis [single] (2012.09.26)
Afterglow [single] (2013.06.26)
Sacrifice to the Moon [single] (2013.09.25)
MYSTERY OF NATURE [minialbum] (2014.05.28)

Edited by vanivani

Sign in to follow this