Sign in to follow this  
Aeolus

Miyavi - Universal Years Reissues

Not sure if anyone knows about this. On August 28 Universal will be reissuing Miyavizm, MYV POPS, Miyaviuta Dokusou, 7 Samurai Sessions, This Iz The Japanese Kabuki Rock, Room 382 and Victory Road To The King Of Visual Rock all on SHM-CD for 1886yen each. Not sure why this release is happening and I don't care I cant wait to get my hands on miyaviuta and 7SS.

Not sure why this release is happening and I don't care I cant wait to get my hands on miyaviuta and 7SS.

I think it's for start his "worldwide" career, many poeple don't know his previous release but why not 【雅楽】-garaku- & 【雅-Galyuu-流】 ? this is his best album for all of time ^^

The first reason for this reissue it's because a lot of them are sold out (as I can see on CDJapan...)

I think it's for start his "worldwide" career, many poeple don't know his previous release but why not 【雅楽】-garaku- & 【雅-Galyuu-流】 ? this is his best album for all of time ^^

The first reason of this reissue it's because a lot of them are sold out (as I can see on CDJapan...)

He didn't record the first two when he was with Universal. I believe those are with PS Company so Universal has no rights to them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

no i believe your correct there. it  is the "MIYAVI Universal Music Years SHM-CD COLLECTION". Maybe this is to generate revenue to buy the rights to the first two albums.

also i believe it is just the regular editions kabuki rock and 7SS don't mention anything about a dvd.

this year will be marked in time with its infamous 2013 re-release summer

also his OHP has no word of this reprint campaign, so he might not even get a single ¥ off the whole twenty cumulatively sold CDs.

also his OHP has no word of this reprint campaign, so he might not even get a single ¥ off the whole twenty cumulatively sold CDs.

Miyavi maybe not, but Universal yes xD they know how win money on the back of their artists ^^

Sign in to follow this