Sign in to follow this  
whitegrey

101A Serbia tour (july 2013) & indiegogo campaign!

101A is touring Serbia from early to mid july!

Not only that but they also have an indiegogo-campaign running to support them (and to get some nice pledges) - please do so if you have the chance (and money)… :)

101a.jpg

All info should be up at indiegogo:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/japanese-rock-band-101a-serbian-tour-campaign-and-new-album-prelude

July 5 – JAPANIZAM, Dom omladine Beograd

July 6 – Dom omladine Pančevo
July 7 – Kragujevac 
July 8 – Club Kombinat, Zemun
July 10 – Mladenovac
July 12 – Club Lađa, Belgrade
July 13 – Novi Sad
July 14 – EXIT Festival, Fusion Stage

(The list is not complete yet, but we’ll get there very soon)

I'd love to see an extended EU-tour also since I missed them both when they were in Germany a few years ago and when I was in Tokyo… Still one of my fav. bands…

Why Serbia -> I don't know… I guess it has to do with the studio that did their latest music video and stuff (ppl working there seem to come from Serbia?). At least I come to this conclusion after digging a bit into the details of the campaign and stuff.

Anyways; I dropped them 100 Dollars as I think that's not a bad price for getting all(!) of the 101A merch…

Don't know if I'll make it to Serbia tho since it's the exact time-frame as Deathgaze.

But well - I'll try :)

New PV btw;

I wish they were a bit more descriptive of the rewards :( Does the $100 reward really include physical copies of all their dvds and cds along with a shirt? How could they possibly be making any sort of profit there XD If it really is, then I'll probably drop in $100, since they're an awesome band.

According to Noah; Yes... it should consist of real CD's :)

post-4651-0-18029300-1372703464_thumb.pn

Sadly I won't make it to a concert...

Too busy with Japan Expo and Deathgaze (and my job in-between)...

I'd love to see an extended EU-tour also since I missed them both when they were in Germany a few years ago and when I was in Tokyo… Still one of my fav. bands…

Why Serbia -> I don't know… I guess it has to do with the studio that did their latest music video and stuff (ppl working there seem to come from Serbia?). At least I come to this conclusion after digging a bit into the details of the campaign and stuff.

Anyways; I dropped them 100 Dollars as I think that's not a bad price for getting all(!) of the 101A merch…

Don't know if I'll make it to Serbia tho since it's the exact time-frame as Deathgaze.

But well - I'll try :)

New PV btw;

they're doing Serbian tour because they'll preform at Exit festival,so I guess that this tour is only intro for Exit... 

I'm going to see them tomorrow in Belgrade,I hope lots of people will come

Sign in to follow this