Sign in to follow this  
satoshi

Hisui dead? (Madeth gray'll)

It really looks like he died. However, I searched a bit and haven't found anything.

I wonder if he's in the jail again or something like it.

Yeah, I know he's been in jail as well. But looking at the entry it really looks like he is dead :/

Why was he in jail anyway?

Whaaaat??????

It can't be true!!! I hope it isn't...

Madeth Gray'll is one of my biggest favorites... and i lost tooooo much from my favs. :cry:

To be honest, this sounds rather vague. I really believe that if it was true, we would have known about it from other sources, other previous bandmates like Hizaki for example.

As a sidenote, a comment on Hisui's vkdb page claims that he is a teacher on a private cram school in Nagoya now, lol. The comment was made last month, a few days after the blog entry. Of course that isn't really any evidence either, but given the lack of other evidence I would assume that the rumours of his death are greatly exaggaerated. ;) At least that's what I hope.

So, I suppose Kyohei and Hisui lost contacts... it's like, they don't know anything about each other right now and looks like Kyohei wants to know about him. That's quite possible! It happens everytime in everyone's life.