Sign in to follow this  
Masamune

I joined this site 30 years ago?

We know about that. As you can see, everybody (or almost everybody) who was on the old Zetaboards has that same join date. It happened when the accounts were transferred over to the new board, for some reason. I don't really thought it was much of a problem though, lol. It's probably not worth trying to fix for all 2000+ user accounts that were transferred, even if it was possible at all. So... just see it as a badge of honor. It means you're an oldfag now. XD

70s are one of era that really put significant marks on music and lifestyle to the world.

Before originality dies on the beginning of 90s and only had recycled trends after that.

So be proud, you must xD

yeah!

Also, agree with Champ :D

i personally don't see it as a big deal though.

There is a way to change it, but it has to be manually edited, and its very tedious. I used my account as a guinea pig to see if it could be done, but.. it's just a pain in the ass. Especially with 2000+ accounts that need to be "fixed."

I like how champ see's it though 8D you're all oldfags

Gee, I'm an "Old Fag". Oh, well. At least XJapan and Malice Mizer aren't "before my time" now. :)

When I see my join date it is correct I think

The join date "bug" only affects users that were registered on the previous forum. Any users that have registered here, at the new domain, will have their correct register dates displayed.

But I did join on the old one and got transfered over

Really? That's odd.

But meh. What's important is that the important data was transferred over 8D

Sign in to follow this