• EXIST TRACE

Let's let the ladies fight it out!

DANGER GANG

danger.jpg

VS

EXIST TRACE

6b2f9701-61e0-4b2f-8c3e-588c90d8aba9.jpg

Which lady group owns?

I personally am going with EXIST TRACE on this one. Jui's vocals are really great clean and screams/growls. This isn't enough to beat Waka as I feel her voice is very strong too despite not being able to scream/growl as good. The thing that kills Waka is that not only is she dealing with Jui's vocals, but MIKU's vocals are just as good too! JUi and Miku against Waka is a deadly combo. Overall composition wise, I feel like EXIST TRACE has the more interesting songs and catchier. Quite frankly, listening over and over again to Danger Gang, I just can't pick a song that truly makes me want to keep them on my playlist, but with songs like "Sacrifice Baby", "hana no sakanai machi", and "Resonance"...EXIST TRACE just amazes me (even though I wasn't too fond of their full length album...) SO I TURN IT OVER TO YOU ALL! WHat you think?

Have to go with Exist Trace. Danger Gang has some nice, catchy songs but overall Exist Trace has more that fits my taste.

For me, Danger Gang is an easy choice. They're a bit more raw sounding than Exist Trace is, especially new Exist Trace. Exist just seems too... polished nowadays, while Danger Gang has retained the same kind of sound they shoot for(which as far as I can tell, is to deliver music that is closer to their live stuff). I'm probably a little bit biased as well though as I've seen Danger Gang live a few times and they absolutely blew me away with their energy and presence.

For me, Danger Gang is an easy choice. They're a bit more raw sounding than Exist Trace is, especially new Exist Trace. Exist just seems too... polished nowadays, while Danger Gang has retained the same kind of sound they shoot for(which as far as I can tell, is to deliver music that is closer to their live stuff). I'm probably a little bit biased as well though as I've seen Danger Gang live a few times and they absolutely blew me away with their energy and presence.

You do make a good point and probably one of the main reasons I couldn't really get into Exist Trace. Everything feels so clean and polished, doesn't have that raw gritty sound that makes rock music great.

i voted too exist trace
from all the vkei girl bands i have seen (there are very few) but  danger gang would probably be my second favorite.i do not like aldious for example at all.
but they do not have much,i do not even know if they are active. so i prefer exist trace. i like more songs, also they have  jyou

I personally am going with EXIST TRACE on this one. Jui's vocals are really great clean and screams/growls. This isn't enough to beat Waka as I feel her voice is very strong too despite not being able to scream/growl as good. The thing that kills Waka is that not only is she dealing with Jui's vocals, but MIKU's vocals are just as good too! JUi and Miku against Waka is a deadly combo. Overall composition wise, I feel like EXIST TRACE has the more interesting songs and catchier. Quite frankly, listening over and over again to Danger Gang, I just can't pick a song that truly makes me want to keep them on my playlist, but with songs like "Sacrifice Baby", "hana no sakanai machi", and "Resonance"...EXIST TRACE just amazes me (even though I wasn't too fond of their full length album...) SO I TURN IT OVER TO YOU ALL! WHat you think?

Their names are Jyou and Miko btw.

In the early Exist Trace days I would have said Danger Gang without a second thought but ever since Vanguard, Exist Trace pulled away and they're getting better all the time. I still love Danger Gang, but they've kind of plateaued, imo.

changing my vote to danger gang because when i voted last year i didn't listen to them carefully, just checked some songs on jewtube. now i realize that it was very stupid of me. dg rocks!

DANGER GANG. WAKAAAAA! They haven't changed drastically in a bad way like exist trace have. I've always liked their visuals, energy, raw sound. Yeah, early exist trace was good, but not anymore. 

THE END

Sign in to follow this