Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Questions about Artists

^ from the question, Hyato may asking about differences in quality wise than physical.

This. Maybe I used wrong words...

A lot of artists keep their age a secret and only list the month and day that they were born in. I don't think you'll find anything on it sadly. Related to that topic.. I really wanted to know the age of Hazuki from Lynch...

I think it's safe to assume he's in his mid 30's or early 40's. :D

I have the next question about D. I dunno, where i should put this question, so i'll ask here. They were releasing something at their tours... for examble an instrumental called Sub rosa or instrumental from 7th rose tour, i dunno how it's called, but sth like sthing ibuki or whatever. They're all instrumentals. Does someone know how many of this kind of songs exist?

A lot of artists keep their age a secret and only list the month and day that they were born in. I don't think you'll find anything on it sadly. Related to that topic.. I really wanted to know the age of Hazuki from Lynch...

I think it's safe to assume he's in his mid 30's or early 40's. :D

Hazuki's age isn't really a secret. He's said how old he in on his birthdays at lives and stuff. He was born in 1982.

I have the next question about D. I dunno, where i should put this question, so i'll ask here. They were releasing something at their tours... for examble an instrumental called Sub rosa or instrumental from 7th rose tour, i dunno how it's called, but sth like sthing ibuki or whatever. They're all instrumentals. Does someone know how many of this kind of songs exist?

For every tour they've done they have a different intro. Inishi no Ibuki was one of the few ever released on disc though. I think they released the one for the VAMPIRE SAGA one on some special USB drive. So it depends if they sell it at the tour on a special USB or not, so there's not really an answer unless you've been to all their tours.

I had a question about Boris. They released this song for a PSP game back in February, but I haven't seen them release a new single/album whatever. Does a full version of that track exist?

I had a question about Boris. They released this song for a PSP game back in February, but I haven't seen them release a new single/album whatever. Does a full version of that track exist?

I wonder the same. I have been checking the Boris site frequently for anything about that (and the new commercial song "Revue" they released as well) and there is still nothing so far about any new releases planned or anything. I'm guessing they'll be put on iTunes or a new album in the future, if anything.

I have a question, too. Emmurée has released a best-of Album in April called e[ACUTE]. Does anyone know if the songs are remastered or not? It would be very nice if anyone knows that!

Hazuki's age isn't really a secret. He's said how old he in on his birthdays at lives and stuff. He was born in 1982.

Cool, he's my age :D

Sign in to follow this