auroradesu

Yooo peeps (if you were at aceen...)

Hey everyone!  After attending the panel a second time this year I decided to come and attempt to be on forums again.  I have a bad tendency of forgetting my log ins etc or even the forum all together.  I have a feeling that this might be a good place for me though in regards to finding people of common interest.  

I like pretty visual kei boys and cosplaying in their liking.  I'm awful with introductions but my crappy attempted at putting info in my profile gives an idea of what bands I like.  

Lets talk!  Lets be friends.  Wooo idk..

I AM A FAILURE AT MY ROOTS!  I will have to go to jrock school for beginners this summer and learn my roots.

Well I felt it was time to actually put forth effort and meet some new peeps since you speak so highly of the forum

You guys spoke highly of us at the panel? Big mistake... that is unless you were telling this about this awesome guy called Biopanda, then you were spot on. Would have loved to make it to the panel, but moving from Chicago makes that a bit hard XD

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Great to see another Kameleo fan here as well!

Hi there, welcome! :) Any favorite bands? (Japanese and non-Japanese)

My top bands right now are DOG inthe PWO, Sadie, Mejibray and Ambergris.  I sadly don't listen to much outside of the indie vkei scene but maybe that will change!  I'm always open to new musics

You guys spoke highly of us at the panel? Big mistake... that is unless you were telling this about this awesome guy called Biopanda, then you were spot on. Would have loved to make it to the panel, but moving from Chicago makes that a bit hard XD

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Great to see another Kameleo fan here as well!

thanks for the welcome and yess kameleo!  I still need to listen to their new album but I know I'll be pleased after seeing the pv.  They never let me down.

Hi, welcome and nice to meet you ;'D

Good you like MEJIBRAY too! www  :lolita_love:

I'll have to say is that you better fucking stick around. I put way too much time in to my panel to just have awesome people like you only show up on the site for a couple days :P