Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

ヴァルナ will disband

ヴァルナ (valluna) will disband after their live at 11/27.

Source: MC at todays live.

KANADE (drummer) was absent today, because something happened to him. They played with a support drummer today.

I will update this post as soon as i know what happened with KANADE

Dr.KANADE was absent due to his health problems

their last live will be held at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2010/11/27

http://ameblo.jp/valluna-yo-ka/

btw valluna members session "Masondle," will perform at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2010/09/17

"Masondle," members:

Vo.yo-ka (valluna)

Gt.kei (valluna)

Gt.fumiya (ex-Cradle-->valluna(support))

Ba.??

Dr.yuu (ex-valluna)

Is it because of KANADE's health reason or is there another reason for their disbandment?

Just curious...I thought this band was interesting when I first heard of them but not interesting enough for me to go find something of theirs to download. I always had a gut feeling this was going to happen :x. Sad to hear of this though.

Is it because of KANADE's health reason or is there another reason for their disbandment?

Just curious...I thought this band was interesting when I first heard of them but not interesting enough for me to go find something of theirs to download. I always had a gut feeling this was going to happen :x. Sad to hear of this though.

I think that KANADE's health problems should not be the reason for disbandment, but yo-ka mentioned that the band will no longer be valluna if not being 5 members...

Aww this is sad news... I really liked them. When I first listened to their music I didn't quite like it much, but it wasn't until they streamed 1 of their lives on the internet and I watched through it all (dressing room antics and all) that I really came to love them... such a shame they are disbanding... sigh :/ Another decent band bites the dust...

Ba.akiya(AUBE) will participate in yo-ka session "Masondle," which will perform at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2010/09/17

yo-ka another session "暗黒黒百??団(ankokukuroyuridan)" will also perform at that live

"暗黒黒百??団(ankokukuroyuridan)" members:

Vo.yo-ka (valluna)

Gt.蜘影-Chikage- (Megaromania)

Gt.kaie (Luzmelt)

Ba.玲人(reito) (ALSDEAD)

http://ameblo.jp/valluna-yo-ka/

ヴァルナ(valluna) memorial goods (including CD) will be released at their last one-man live "funeral day" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2010/11/27

btw ヴァルナ(valluna) Vo.yo-ka birthday event will be held at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2010/10/30

Sign in to follow this