Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

La'veil MizeriA 3-month consecutive live-limited demo tapes release

^ no one cares, dude. in any case, you are not going to share it with others XD

Of course I wouldn't, that would be mean towards the band.

Of course I wouldn't, that would be mean towards the band.

its live-limited not like we could buy it even if we wanted to unless we lived in japan so how would it hurt them?

its live-limited not like we could buy it even if we wanted to unless we lived in japan so how would it hurt them?

It's a matter of principles, if you wish to further discuss this matter, feel free to send me a private message. Let's avoid flooding this topic with our nonsense and unrelated chit chat.

"THAT WOULD BE MEAN TOWARDS THE BAND"

pfffff, such low-budget, unknown band like MizeriA would be happy to know that their music is appreciated overseas, even if obtained by illegal ways. 

but fuck it, people never change and this discussion is useless.

"that would be mean towards the band." -Good sentence! Now your life is complete, genius.

I wonder how did you get all the music that you listen to everyday.

"that would be mean towards the band." -Good sentence! Now your life is complete, genius.

I wonder how did you get all the music that you listen to everyday.

Some of us like to support our favourite artists by purchasing their releases. Especially since these bands aren't living it up like some multi-millionaire rock star, y'know like working shitty day jobs to support themselves and the band. People complain that it's so unfair bands sell things like 500 yen chekis or live limited releases when it's the best way for them to get anything back. A lot of venues are pay to play venues and they're lucky to even break even half the time.

Sure we all download but bitching and whining at people is why I don't share with ungrateful brats like all of you.

ok ok, stop this tomfoolery just because I'm not really bitching at him, (if you read my post carefully), if you don't like to share with other people things that you've got before: good for you! no one really cares but I like doing so all the time, some people here want their releases which are almost impossible to get due to high levels of rarity and hoarding from douchebags / tradefags in consequence. It's my viewpoint, I can't help you if my words hurt you.

ok ok, stop this tomfoolery just because I'm not really bitching at him, (if you read my post carefully), if you don't like to share with other people things that you've got before: good for you! no one really cares but I like doing so all the time, some people here want their releases which are almost impossible to get due to high levels of rarity and hoarding from douchebags / tradefags in consequence. It's my viewpoint, I can't help you if my words hurt you.

+ 1! i try to support the bands i love but reality is i can't pay for it all at least not yet but i hope someone will eventually share this.

Well. There's nothing wrong with hoping that somebody shares it someday.

I think the problem is when people start feeling entitled.

nothing bad if person don't want to share stuff, because of greediness or because he/she just don't want to do that. it's normal. but when someone speaks hypocritical things like "it would be mean towards the band. oh, gosh! i'm so awesome and i like to suck my own dick", excuse me, but this is a bullshit.

their live-limited demo tape "deep[sLAY]" has been available for pre-ordering at their live since Shinsaibashi club ALIVE at 2013/08/21

[track list]
01.…白イ月…(shiroi tsuki)
02.deep[sLAY]
03.×××

nothing bad if person don't want to share stuff, because of greediness or because he/she just don't want to do that. it's normal. but when someone speaks hypocritical things like "it would be mean towards the band. oh, gosh! i'm so awesome and i like to suck my own dick", excuse me, but this is a bullshit.

im dead, help

they are good though

On 07/05/2013 at 4:52 PM, Yukami said:

I love that you can buy the CDs distributed! I will have envy (respect to other bands)
Hopefully I can buy CDs distributed of my favorite bands ^^

GOD, PLEASE

Sign in to follow this