Sign in to follow this  
Rize

けけ(ヶ´∀`) - DARUMAROMAN

Okay, let's do a review about けけ(ヶ´∀`)'s DARUMAROMAN single!

I'd love to hear your opinion!

keke001_daruma_jk.jpg

In short:

- DARUMAROMAN

This is my favorite song of the whole single. It's a happy-cheerfully song.

Also, if you haven't seen his dance cheography yet, you gotta check that out! It's really a cute dance which you can easily learn as well!

But anyways, this song is the best! It's really a creative but poppish-like song.

I think it's really Keke-alike song...! it kinda shows his character / how a cheerful person he is.

:5.0:

- MADa☆YADa

This song is sweet, like a lullaby for me if I can't sleep.  :lolita_happy:

It's softer than the DARUMAROMAN song actually, but I like it.

:4.5:

- Hello, Worker

This song is also some softer song like MADa☆YADa, but has more some kind of up-beat. 

I think this song is also pretty, you can hear his softer voice also  :lolita_love:

Overall, it's a good single, all 3 songs are really enjoyable to listen.

If you haven't tried this single yet, I really recommend you to listen! :lolita_blink:

Here's what i think bout this :D

DARUMAROMAN : Also my favorite song of this single ^^ A really really happy song which i really enjoy listenin to :D

MADa☆YADa : Comes really close as to how much i enjoy it to DARUMAROMAN but in the end i enjoy it a bit less :P Really like the chorus in this one ^^

Hello, Worker : Pretty cool song just for me it couldnt come close to the other two ;p Well dunno why but i felt it was a bit lackin compared to the other songs but still good ;p

In overall i would say this was a pretty cool single and the thing that made me enjoy it the most was that i really like the vocalist's voice :P Dunno why but just find it really catchy and well fit for this style of songs ^^

I didn't want to write a review because of my weak English, but I couldn't resist the temptation, so here's my review of this single. (And my first review as well.)  :D

1. DARUMAROMAN: It's a really catchy song. I enjoyed every seconds of it. I like the traditional feeling of it. The guitars are light, but great. Keke's voice is nice, I like it very much. (I'll learn the dance choreography! >w<)

2. MADa☆YADa: It's a solid track, but well made. In general I don't like these type of songs, but this song has a catchy refrain which I really enjoy. I like the solo too, it's great. 

3. Hello, Worker: Okay, this is my favorite on the single. It's so cute! (Ugh, it sounded like a gay...) I don't know why, but I just realized that I listened to the song 4 or 5 times in a row. Keke sings in it very well, I think. The instrumentals are great, the structure is good... it's really enjoyable.

Overall: I can say it's a great single with catchy songs and a talented singer. Most of the softer bands should be sound as enjoyable as this release is.
Unfortunately I couldn't get his new CD but I'm sure it's great like his first one.  :3

Hey Linh~ here's my review~

♦Overall♦

I don't usually listen to this kind of music on my own but I'm glad you recommended it to me. I reallllly liked this single. 

けけ(ヶ´∀`)'s voice is absolutely wonderful, I love it! And everything is so catchy~ xD Overall it was a really fun single.

♦Track By Track♦

01. DARUMAROMAN ♥♥♥♥♥

They were right to make a choreography video to this song, it's definitely a song that you want to dance to. From the start you can tell that the vocalist has a natural nack for singing, his voice is really good. This song actually sounds like something Golden Bomber would release with the little solo closer to the end and an oriental chords but I like them and it. xD 

02. MADa☆YADa ♥♥♥♥

I think this is a beautiful song. You can get to appreciate his voice more here and I love the melody, it's nice to sing along to~ I find it just as enjoyable as DARUMAROMAN.

03. Hello, Worker ♥♥♥♥♥

This is beautiful too~ My favorite on this single as well. Perfect mixture of fun and smooth and I just cant stop listening to it!

:4.5: for this single, love it love it, love it~~~ Thanks again Linh~~

Sign in to follow this