Devilish_Eye

ADAMS EU Tour 2013

Just announced from Astan Magazin:

The Bittersweet Tour 11/7~17/7

Dates are still unknown but they will be soon here!

Yeeeaaah or noooo?

What do you think?

More information about ADAMS: http://adamshota.com/

More info about Astan Magazin: https://www.facebook.com/SteffAstanMagazin?fref=ts

Interview with ADAMS: http://www.jame-world.com/uk/articles-93933-interview-with-adams.html

I just checked a couple of their videos to see what they're like and I think they're pretty nice. Mellow songs with some nice electronic elements, but not too much synth or auto-tune at all. Reminds me of a few later D'espa tracks without the heavier edge, actually.

About the Adams Tour:

Right now we have two dates save:
12.7. Cologne at Werkstatt
14.7. Warsaw at Proresja
and we have Berlin on Tuesday 16.7.
We also work on Sweden for 13.7.
We have to fix some things with Sweden. 
When we have the 100 % Ok for Sweden - we go on the sale for Berlin.
If (for what Reason ever) we do not do Sweden? 
If this happends: We do Berlin on 13.7 instead of 16.7.
I want to have everything fixed before I start the sales. 
I guess this all is fixed until Thursday, which is a feastday in germany.
So on Thursday at 13.00 we start ticketsales for the german concerts. 
Everybody will have no school and no work, so equal chance for everybody to get a low number and / or VIP Ticket.
Stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

Great news, right? :3

The concert in Poland has been cancelled because a certain number of people aren't able to treat other human beings with respect and decency, and will most likely be moved to Paris.

http://www.astan-magazin.de/AstanM-2/astan_festival.htm

I don't think Poland can expect any more Astan concerts after this... Good job girls.

Not all people act like this, but these girls were rude indeed... and I saw comments after this, they still keep blaming Steff for being a bad manager, instead of looking at themselves.

From what I read they wrote messages that it was the fault of the Germans, that Steff was a fascist and that he was greedy like every other German. Very racist stuff, basically.

They just have no common sense at all, because they're kids. I don't know all people who did that, but the one I saw are rather young. I just... don't want to comment on this anymore.

Not all people act like this, but these girls were rude indeed... and I saw comments after this, they still keep blaming Steff for being a bad manager, instead of looking at themselves.

Yeah I know, hence why I wrote a certain number of people. I feel really bad for the fans who do behave and have to miss out now. I don't understand how these girls don't realize that sending someone hatemail isn't gonna get you anywhere.

@stylelover It started with the VIP ticket sale, Steff always accepts payments trough banktransfers only (it's the most common way to pay for tickets in Germany, larger ticket sites use it too). Some of the people didn't understand how to transfer the money and thought they'd have to pay a large fee to make the transfer. Instead of doing the sane thing and calling their banks or sending a polite email to Steff, 1/3 (!!) of the people who bought the vip tickets started sending hate mail. About how he was a greedy German fascist and how they hated Germans, etc.

Steff posted a link explaining about SEPA (European banktransfers) in Polish on his page, this was promptly ignored and the hate continued. Steff announced that the VIP ticket sale would be cancelled because of the issues. A shitstorm ensues of Polish fans insulting each other and Steff. Some non-Polish fans tried to explain how to do the transfer but everyone ignored them. Steff announces that he has to think about the Polish concert and that he is considering cancelling it. A few fans apologize for like 2 seconds (I'm sorry but you have to understand that I was really upset), Steff doesn't reply instantly so everyone is back to sending hate. Even some of the fans who were good up until then join in saying that Steff is an asshole and that it's unfair to cancel the concert because they did nothing wrong. Steff publishes one of the comments the rude girls have been sending him to illustrate how bad is, people lose their shit, something about privacy and suing? 

The concert gets cancelled. (Which I completely understand, if this is how they respond to not understanding how to transfer money, how will they react to, say, getting a handshake session instead of a signing after all this commotion?)

The sad thing is that these girls probably won't even learn from this and will blame Steff for the entire situation. I honestly feel really bad for the other Polish fans for having to deal with these people a regular basis, just reading this shit on my timeline made me want to slam my head into a wall.

Also when I say they or these girls I do not mean "Polish fans", I mean these specific 10 or 20 people who don't know how to behave, regardless of nationality, just so we're clear :).

I even told people about two online banks, one offers SEPA bank transfers for free, the other one takes 1,25eur fee for SEPA. They're a bunch of lazy kids who can't google, because I didn't complain when I had to send him money for a ticket in the past, and found out about SEPA myself, because I CAN use google.

Gizors, I read basically the same stuff from them on some Polish fb pages, so you described the situation well. I try to stay away from most vk fans in my country, because they act like this. They would rather hurt each other by trying to get to the front row on the concert, not the musicians, though... even if they do everything to grope them during the concert, everything calms down on the signing session, so I think the band wouldn't get hurt. The issue was their rude behavior towards Steff, who would like to do something for someone who isn't even grateful and keeps demanding even more?

I was the one on the Steff's side all the time and I also got PMs from these teens, calling me a saboteur, that I'm against Polish and stupid stuff like this, so I can totally understand him, because I really wished I could hit their heads with something heavy :/.

I wasn't going to attend the Warsaw concert but anyway, sad news for other Polish fans D: I mean, those who behaved nicely . _ . but I must say, as I'm from Poland myself, that most of us are very impulsive people. and it can be both good and bad thing - cause when for example, D was missing out our country on their tour, we quickly gathered, pleased and we managed to get them here. but on the other hand, when we don't like or even don't understand something, we are starting to fight in seconds ; _ ; and I guess that's the case with Adams, instead of being polite and ask, some people started to use bad words ad caused a drama. well, I hope jrock bands will still be visiting our country, cause concerts can be very powerful and energetic here, if everybody behaves nicely D: