Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

cocklobin Gt.shinichi & Dr.kiri will depart

that's karma for you. iori is getting a little bit of what he gave to siva. he deserted them which led to there eventual disbanding and now the same is happening to his new band. gotta love karma.

lolwut

I don't get all the sivaism here.

cocklobin is a total step-up from a shame that siva was for the most part

(and they went downhil even more with iori's departure, lack of other member's talent shows itself)

QFT

that's karma for you. iori is getting a little bit of what he gave to siva. he deserted them which led to there eventual disbanding and now the same is happening to his new band. gotta love karma.

Well he left for bigger better things.. But anyhow what attracted me to the band was Nigu/Iori collaboration. Sad they're losing members but hopefully they'll continue on!

this makes me lol. the only talent in this band is iori, their singer sounds like shit. I cant even sit through one song without cringing at his ridiculous voice.

I don't get all the sivaism here.

cocklobin is a total step-up from a shame that siva was for the most part

(and they went downhil even more with iori's departure, lack of other member's talent shows itself)

QFT

ive been fan of iori since phobia era

i dont get why he got so much hate when it come to band like siva

hes been to so much better band before,

siva sucks,iori was wasting his talent in siva(so does cell),im so happy his leave the band

Nigu is one of the real good vocalist of the scene. He's definitely better than some, if not most, bands you're listening to, nowadays. Pretty much balanced in normal singing voice/growling/whispering/screaming, and really emotional too; which I like. VK needs an actual great combination like these guys have done amidst another shit bands that just formed and disbanded after a few releases.

Nigu is one of the real good vocalist of the scene. He's definitely better than some, if not most, bands you're listening to, nowadays. Pretty much balanced in normal singing voice/growling/whispering/screaming, and really emotional too; which I like. VK needs an actual great combination like these guys have done amidst another shit bands that just formed and disbanded after a few releases.

You said it all, gurl.

We can turn this thread into a rumour pit

I have a slight feeling that Yuusuke from 12012 will join them quite soon, since they need a guitarist and he worked on the same lable as Iori

Or we can turn this thread into a "let's talk about the departure of Shinichi and Iori and not about cocklobin vs. SIVA.

I said it once and I'll say it again: Don't talk about SIVA in this thread.

Why were people suddenly commenting on this anyway? I mean, the departure of the 2 members and posting of this thread occured MONTHS ago already.

*is confused*

maybe some people still have unfinished business with iori leaving a band for another band and sulk over it like, for good, anytime there's chance? :wat:

Or we can turn this thread into a "let's talk about the departure of Shinichi and Iori and not about cocklobin vs. SIVA.

:shock: I hope you meant Kiri, because I haven't seen anything about Iori departing?!

kekeke reading kiri's post about just watching MJ's THIS IS IT

and commenting about arthritis/pain relief patch is making me smile

She's/he's human after all :D

ex-cocklobin Gt.shinichi session "レ??ーセット(leverset)" will perform at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2011/02/27

btw Gt.shinichi(我修院新一/gashuuin shinichi), as well as GOLDEN BOMBER Dr.樽美酒研二(darvish kenji), was everset staff before formation of cocklobin

Sign in to follow this