Sign in to follow this  
hyura

new live dvd and new dvd single for CELL

At their upcoming 血と包帯(chi to houtai) oneman at 4/13 CELL will prerelease two new items.

-DVD single containing the PV for "危険な私(kiken na watashi)", 1500yen -official release will be in may.

-LIVE DVD "最後、潰した言葉(saigo, tsubushita kotoba)" containing footage (uncut, including MC etc) from their tour final on 12/12/07, 5000yen. Their is no official release date for this yet, but it will be limited.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH live DVD, 20 songs on that live, amazing ;D

Will definitely buy it, good setlist and good band

Not interested in the PV DVD tho, if it has only that PV

SET-LIST at 2012/12/07:

01.蝋の翼(rou no tsubasa)
02.Plant~寄生ト束縛(kisei to sokubaku)~ (La'Mule)
03.危険な私(kiken na watashi)
04.背徳と決断の意思(haitoku to ketsudan no ishi)
05.Angel Dive
06.ナイフ(knife) (La'Mule)
07.鈍い音(nibui oto) (NightingeiL)
08.どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい(douse owaru sekai nara anata ga ii)
09.Born Again
10.em思想(em shisou)
11.STRANDING~神経衰弱細胞(shinkeisuijakusaibou)~
12.吊り下げの恋(tsurisage no koi) (NightingeiL)
13.Sweet enemy (La'Mule)

EN1
01.Sterilization~自我境界(jigakyoukai)~ (La'Mule)
02.MIRROR・MIRROR (La'Mule)
03.Gareki

EN2
01.inspire (La'Mule)
02.Cry in past (La'Mule)
03.壇場の棘(danjou no toge)

EN3
01.星願い(hoshinegai)

Any news on the album they postponed?

I'm pretty sure this album was just the maxi single they released + all the live sold singles

Probably type A including 10 songs (one SE) + DVD including Stranding pv and Type B 11 songs (bonus track the live sold 星願い(Hoshinegai)(orchestra ver.)

Not 100% sure about that, but that's the only possibility I see so far

Anyway, what do they mean by "Limited" ?  Live Limited or Limited number of copies ? that will change everything

Any news on the album they postponed?

I think they didn't postpone but cancel it and released 背徳と決断の意思 instead. And I agree with Danao, there wouldn't have been that many more songs anyway. Might have included the 3 unreleased songs they play live (手首, born again, angel dive) plus a La'Mule cover or something.

Anyway, what do they mean by "Limited" ?  Live Limited or Limited number of copies ? that will change everything

They are not very specific here. Kon wrote "The amount is limited, so please get one before they're out of stock." but then again they state it's presale for BOTH dvds. So there should be an official release for this one as well.

Does that mean the live DVD won't be ? or that we just have to wait more for it ?

cause lol PV DVD....cool but not that interesting, and it's not a new song unfortunately

@Peace Heavy: Well that's what they said, but I just doubt it. I also doubt it was because of Masatos health (he wasn't taking the band serious anyway and they could have done everything with their support who is actually better.) I mean. When they decided to release that album it was to be a La'Mule reunion. Then it changed to a NightingeilxLa'Mule band, then it changed to CELL. It was just all a bit complicated and Masatos problem came handy... that's what I think.

But that doesn't mean they won't release an album sometime. :D They will for sure, but with different songs.

Anyway.

Setlist for the chi to houtai oneman on April 13th

01 Curse/La'Mule
02 溺れた奇形(oboreta kikei)/La'Mule
03 情景ノ都(joukei no miyako)/La'Mule
04 life.life.life/La'Mule
05 Plant/La'Mule
06 吊り下げの恋(tsurisage no koi)/NightingeiL
07 inspire/La'Mule
08 爛(ran)/La'Mule
09 Vo. solo
10 一日の孤独 百年の孤独(ichinichi no kodoku hyakunen no kodoku)/La'Mule
11 月ト影(tsuki to kage)/La'Mule
12 結び目(musubime)/La'Mule
13 Sterilization/La'Mule
14 Lepra/La'Mule
15 ウサギの罪(usagi no tsumi)/La'Mule
16 12秒間(12byoukan)/NightingeiL
17 cry in past/La'Mule
18 壇場の棘(danjou no toge)/CELL
19 ナイフ(knife)/La'Mule

Seems more like a La'Mule last live memorial. And 壇場の棘 is so out of place.

I'll just go cry in a corner. They should make THIS a dvd.

Yea the drummer's health was probably just an excuse, the "album" was probably already recorded, I don't really understand why they decided to do that, Financial problems ?

I guess we will never know the end of that story, as hyura said there will probably be an album later, everybody will think it was the one set to be released at first and the story will end that way

but this is one day revival La'Mule or CELL ._.

It's neither―it was oneman of their alternate band "Chi to Houtai". Same members as CELL but it seems they mostly play La'Mule songs... I'm not really sure of the point

Yes, somehow 血と包帯 mainly play NightingeiL and La'Mule covers while CELL mainly play original music. But they blend a lot so I don't know.

By the way: Sin wrote on his facebook that they are going to play in L.A. in July.

I'm jealous.

gorl SF is just as much of a homeless infested shithole as LA, and just like LA, only the gay neighborhoods are nice.

anyway I am so there!

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "極東感染侵攻(kyokutou kansenshinkou)" since Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2013/08/30 and up to Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/09/21

Sign in to follow this