Trombe

アンティック-珈琲店-(AN CAFE) 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Ahah they're on the roll. :)

Not sure what anti aging version means.

Does one will abandon botox after listening to it?

title of their new maxi single to be released at 2013/08/14 is finalized as "狼MAN(RO-MAN)~Let's make precious love~" (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,680yen) will include CD+DVD (including "狼MAN(RO-MAN)~Let's make precious love~" PV & special footage "爆笑(bakushou)!? SMA LEAGUE Cafe1-GP 2013 Final Stage"), and regular edition (1,200yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.狼MAN(RO-MAN)~Let's make precious love~
02.メリメイキング~アンチエイジングver.~(merry making~anti-aging ver.~)
03.狼MAN(RO-MAN)~Let's make precious love~-instrumental-
04.メリメイキング~アンチエイジングver.~(merry making~anti-aging ver.~)-instrumental-

Video unavailable in my country, so I can't form an opinion just yet. But I haven't cared much for the last two singles so I'm not super excited until I hear this preview.

For the first time ever I actually find myself liking something that An Cafe have done. I think Miku's time in LC5, and probable interference from the label, have combined to make these newest singles listenable to my ears. I might even buy their next album (which I expect to be announced soon, BTW).

Guest mitsubana

It's okay~ I mean, it sounds like An Cafe has matured musically (and Miku vocally), but maybe if/when they release a full-album, I'll be able to give them a second chance. :D

I don't feel it on this new one but on Itai Onna, I felt like Miku was very monotone... in his own way. I don't know why but to me it sounds like Miku sings every part of that preview the same way throughout the whole thing. You can't really tell that much what part is the chorus or the verses because he sings in the same tempo throughout the whole thing. The instrumentation of course help out with that.

I definitely like this new one though.