Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

New band: PERESTROIKA

HAH, awesome trolljob, i lol'd :D

since electronic seems slowly expanding greatly lately in VK, could it be possibilities for the vocalist to use abuse some auto tunes with this project? :D

Oh God i hope not!

To many bands sounding like robots lately, HATE AUTOTUNE!

3aa71e63de236820.jpg.jpg

Auto-tune is great if used right, newbies. You don't know how many of your favourite artists that have used auto-tune at some point. Doesn't mean you have to sound like a robot or sound unnaturally. Again, NEWBIES!

Auto-tune is great if used right, newbies. You don't know how many of your favourite artists that have used auto-tune at some point. Doesn't mean you have to sound like a robot or sound unnaturally. Again, NEWBIES!

newb yourself. as if that would be anything new to anyone

don't be so hasty in your judgement, yeah, 99% (well, perhaps even 100%) of studio-productions use auto-tune, and yeah, if used with caution it can be quite some improvement. problem is, since people don't seem to actually listen to the music anymore, soundengineers became lazy and set their melodyne-plugin on a brickwall-correction preset which they don't bother touching anymore (and vocalists don't bother singing in correct pitch anymore), which results in a cher/kanyewest-like effekt, of course a little bit more subtle than that, but still quite disturbing. especially if you have worked with melodyne (or similar pitch-correction-progs) you tend to hear that annoying sound everywhere.

p.s. yes i know, brickwall is a term for limiters (which leads to another problem nowadays music, "loudness-war") but the term fits the pitch-correction aswell

Perestroika/Nega-wise

has nega officially disband, or do those two bands *cough* now co-exist?

Perestroika/Nega-wise

has nega officially disband, or do those two bands *cough* now co-exist?

Well Nega is on an activity pause (not disbanded nor hiatus), so I guess they'll be focusing on NEGASTROIKA, at least in the meantime. Consider it a "side project band". But maybe this will lead to the disbandment of Nega.

photo.jpg

on serious note, i don't get what's the point of this.

Why they drop nega and start with a new name with exact same members, no new addition or whatsoever and nega doesn't even disband!

The only thing that different from them for now is they don't wear make up as heavy as they were in nega.

Just some dabbing here and there of compacts and they shows as if they are more humane with the existence of eyebrows, either it's real eye brow or just a pair of delicate lines made by eyeliner.

My biggest suspect is, we should not wish for the same exact sound as nega. But if this theory are also proves wrong, then this will be the most ridiculous thing a VK label and band have ever done in a century!

So let's wait and see for their sounds.

I sure hope they use auto-tune.

YES! With Jin range vocal that are not so wide and hmm, bland, autotunes will do his voice good :D

photo.jpg

Ray looks like he got his outfit from Judas Priest or Hard Gay.

*Miley Cyrus Under Fifteen collection at Walmart

I'm pretty sure the last time I saw someone wear that kind of hat in seriousness was a 6 year old girl in a back-to-school ad.

The difference between Judas Priest and this however is that Judas Priest managed top pull it off. Halford always managed to look cool with all the leather, jrock artists always ends up looking lame and pathetic.

And Hard Gay also look awzum. He's cool as fuck, looks cool as fuck and so on.

yes Halford, the manliest gay ever, and doesn't even bother to show some biceps.

sorry to say, but the hat and hairstyle just remind me of this in the first place:

380255rcropped.jpg

britneyspears55.jpg

This better be really good to allow for no Nega.

From their appearance I'd guess they're gonna pull a GREGORY. But we'll see, I'll buy it either way. I need to stay up to date with Nega releases. Unless they pull a Girugamesh O-o

Sign in to follow this