Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEATHGAZE new maxi single & best album release

same as always

lol, I said exactly the same after the DEAD BLAZE preview. When the full song came out (which wasn't as generic as the 30 sec preview), someone decided to bump that comment from nowhere and tell me how I shouldn't make early judgements based on previews, so I won't say anything this time... XD

At least the title and the cover are quite good.

For some reason, I would like this band just once to release a ballad as their single...it was kind of my gripe with OZ until they released Rain Delay. Also, like OZ, they are kind of stuck in the same sound. The main riff is different but I feel like all the chorus lines can usually be interchangeable.

For some reason, I would like this band just once to release a ballad as their single...

+1, another SORROW would be awesome! (I think it's their best single since AWAKE)

Sound anything but boring, these guys never cease to amaze me.

It's just calming knowing, they'll never release anything that'll disappoint me, ever (provided they keep developing as they've been doing)

For once, I have to agree that every single they put out sounds the same since Ai has become vocalist BUT it's not a bad thing. The band has been solid with their signature sound and they do it all too well. Even though I have their discography, i'm still excited for this best-of album. Even more so than the upcoming single.

same as always

This, sadly.

Even though I think Ai is their best vocalist (well Hazuki's better now, but not back then), his compositions were much better before he became vocalist.

Idk really I like it, but I'm not totally on bored because it really DOES sound very similar to old releases. Like I mean. That's just sort of all they do. I haven't listened to Dead Blaze at all since it was released because it really didn't captivate me. In fact, I BARELY listen to Creature except for The End because that song slays. But... Idk I just really need them to stop being basic. I like the sound of this song more than Dead Blaze though so I'll probably like the whole single more.

Yeah I totally deleted Creature except for The End. I think that is the only song I really like from them ever since their style change.

I like it although it is the same style again. I think that they just want to play it safe so they stick to the stuff they know. After all, look how people complain when a band decides to try something new~ Even though they are repetetive, it's kind of nice knowing they wont disappoint me. I do wish they would step out of the box more though, instead of just making minor changes.

BTW, another song like Sorrow would be absolutely wonderful! Ai should also make another Piano version of a song. The piano ver of Amends was so flawless ; A;.

I do like the song for the most part, except that...

I've grown really bored of hearing the same chorus...

I pretty much died the first words he uttered.

their 10th ANNIVERSARY best album "DECADE" will be released at 2013/07/03 (5,670yen), for which 7 songs will be retake ver. and 3 songs will be remix ver.

[DISC 1 track list]
01.闇に雨 腐敗した世界(yami ni ame fuhaishita sekai)
02.CHAOS
03.DOWNER
04.SINNER
05.死桜(shizakura)
06.abyss
07.the menace
08.insult kiss me
09.DEAREST
10.I'm broken baby
11.BLOOD
12.SICK
13.SORROW