Trombe

Wizard will be indefinitely on hiatus

Sad to hear, but it doesn't really surprise me :( When I saw them live, they were playing last and literally everyone(it was a packed concert of over 100 or so) except for about 15 people(mostly foreigners) left the venue.

Members leaving again, ugh. :( Their new releases are harder to get too. They didn't used to be. Surprised at what Bio said. Wizard have been in the scene since 2004 and even went major. I guess the Japanese fans are bored of them, miss the old line-up or something. I am unsure if they will come back. Doesn't look good though.

I don't get why they even tried to hold on to the name. It's been so long since the major-popularity days that no one is going to check them out just because of a name. Just start a brand new band, you'll get a few fans for the “ex-Wizard” connection, and otherwise be able to get the attention of this generation of girls.

That's sad. I adore this band, but I have to agree they are not the same anymore. They are one of my favorite bands ever, but I almost agrre with inartistic.

Vo.kaito has returned to his old blog at 2013/04/19 with blog title "S.O.L.(Sickle's Onanism Laboratory)", and he has mentioned that he will NOT form new band (i.e. if resuming activities he will be still under Wizard) and will be NOT likely to resume live performance in the near future

http://ameblo.jp/kamancyu/

SET-LIST at 2013/05/06:

01.Sadistrip
02.resistance
03.making the xxx
04.R-LAYZER
05.BORDERLINE
06.回り道。
07.雪崩レ般若
08.イデア
09.月詠み
10.baby★dragstar