Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アヲイ(awoi) new maxi single release

it is announced at アヲイ(awoi) live at Nishikujou BRAND NEW at 2013/02/07 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/04/03, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2013/02/07:

アヲイ(awoi) Part I:

SE
01.abelcain
02.センチメンタル・ラストシーン
03.メランコリィ
04.Sunnyday
05.ゴースト
06.生キル為ノ歌

万里:
SE
01.ヤクザムシ
02.彼氏
03.雨の子供

アヲイ(awoi) Part II:
SE
01.unhappy birthday to me
02.ゆびきり
03.RED MUTATION
04.フェル
05.メリーさん
06.バタフライ

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "絶望の太陽(zetsubou no taiyou)" (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "絶望の太陽(zetsubou no taiyou)" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including live clip "センチメンタルラストシーン(sentimental last scene)"), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.絶望の太陽(zetsubou no taiyou)

02.screaming idol

03.水中花(suichuuka)

04.エデン(eden) (included in regular edition)

We can listen a preview of 絶望の太陽(zetsubou no taiyou) on their website.

new look :

main.jpg

Cover :

Limited A

BRA-0024.jpg

Limited B

BRA-0025.jpg

Regular

BRA-0026.jpg

It's an insult to Otogi to compare him with this shit of M.M ^^ he is better looking and voices ^^ black hair & black mouth = M.M, HE NEVER CREATE SOMETHING.

Are you kidding me ? why don't compare with DEATHSTARS and other European industrial metal band in that event?

That stupid...

.... because... Marilyn Manson is the first one in recent days who became famous with this kind of style? So people automatically will associate it with  Manson?

Manson was awesome in the 90s, if there weren't albums like Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals I probably wouldn't have been as interested in VK later as I was.

Anyway, I agree on Otogi is slightly overdoing his tribute to him lol. Miss his abelcain-look a lot~

Sign in to follow this