Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UNDIVIDE will cease activities

UNDIVIDE will cease activities after their 2-day one-man live "MATERIALS LIVE (A) SIDE" at Harajuku ASTRO HALL at 2013/03/01 and "MATERIALS LIVE (B ) SIDE" at Harajuku ASTRO HALL at 2013/03/02

Goddamn that was quick! :(

They only put out their first release several months ago.

Source? I didn't see anything about this on their official site or even Leda's blog.

Cease activities as in live activities or disbandment or hiatus? If they're retiring from performing then I can understand that they're using the time to prepare for upcoming releases. If they're breaking up...well...shit.

Not that I cared much but Jesus Leda get it together. Or just go back to Galneryus. I'd be cool with that.

Finally lol!

I didn't care for their music at all. I loved DELUHI!

I hope that Leda will start something up with Juri. 

DELUHI is still one of my favorite bands, but UNDIVIDE was actually a lot better than DELUHI.

I'm sad about this news.

why everyone wants Leda to go back with Juri? there are better vocals out there imo, stop it already DELUHI is dead, deal with it.

why everyone wants Leda to go back with Juri? there are better vocals out there imo, stop it already DELUHI is dead, deal with it.

THIS!

I feel like bands are just a front for Leda. Just looking at the NEMESIS solo, the band literally shuts up just for Leda to shred some scales and improvise on the spot. A smart move would be for Leda to go solo like SUGIZO, but I'm waiting for some news of an official band

i like leda's music very much and i think he has talent but i am not gonna follow any band that disbands every 5 minutes.

the constant disbanding is fucking bullshit and very annoying, makes me do not want to care about him or any band that does it anymore. after some time in vkei/jrock i decided to mostly care only about bands that last and are more professional or consistent.

i am over cheking or taking seriously every random band that is gonna disband the other month .

edit:i rethink that. there are some cases to be honest that sometimes i just hope for some people to just not disappear completly.

SET-LIST at 2013/03/01:

SE
01.400DAYS
02.VERGE
03.FADING MATERIALS
04.UNTIL THE DAY
05.BLEED THE TRUTH
06.SKIN
07.NEMESIS
08.Paradoxxx
09.The Left Hook of Waccha
10.Doll