Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new maxi single, mini album & LIVE DVD

Om nom nom nom.

I hope the title track will get a PV. I bet it would be fun with all the gore, brains and stuff.
I will also lookout to buy it. Grieva are awesome <3

Ah, okay, thanks, you are right, I haven't looked carefully on the tracklisting. I know, I meant the main track, aka track one XD'

Same look (although different eye/facial makeup) as they were wearing in their Wish PV. It's fitting, for a fancy dinner of delicious brains.

They are nice and productive but seems like they're not getting any popularity in Japan...thats so sad ): hope they still trying hard

Really? I thought it was well received the fact that they brought old school Visual Kei back to life...

Anyway their real challenge will be their next release when they will have to stop mixing Dir en grey's songs and create their own song out of their own inspiration while keeping the old school Visual Kei sound.

Really? I thought it was well received the fact that they brought old school Visual Kei back to life...

Anyway their real challenge will be their next release when they will have to stop mixing Dir en grey's songs and create their own song out of their own inspiration while keeping the old school Visual Kei sound.

Sadly  japanese fans don't care about this old school stuff, so it can't be helped. But they're just starting, just hope they sell well.

I'm not very into old school bands but somehow i think they're pretty cool, i really enjoyed their full album so i'm kinda excited for this release

They are nice and productive but seems like they're not getting any popularity in Japan...thats so sad ): hope they still trying hard

The few times I saw them live, they had some of the bigger/biggest crowds out of all the bands and this was even before their full album came out, so I'm not sure where you're getting your info from XD

The few times I saw them live, they had some of the bigger/biggest crowds out of all the bands and this was even before their full album came out, so I'm not sure where you're getting your info from XD

where? Meguro? Ikebukuro Cyber?

But certainly GRIEVA has a burden to get off them and that is that they have to prove they can make their own music not based on old Dir en grey's songs.

I like GRIEVA by the way.

But certainly GRIEVA has a burden to get off them and that is that they have to prove they can make their own music not based on old Dir en grey's songs.

I like GRIEVA by the way.

I think they will eventually... I mean if they plan on having any longevity as a band then they'll need to. I've only heard two unreleased songs so far(THE Suicide☆$how Time and Bondage). I've seen THE Suicide☆$how Time compared to CHILD PREY on some Japanese blogs, but I haven't seen any comparisons for Bondage. I'm not familiar with any Dir en grey songs other than Obscure, so it all sounds new to me anyways lol

Grieva will definitely have to start producing their own music and stop rehashing old Dir en grey songs if they want to be successful in the long run.

...Unless they start rehashing other old successful 90s band.

....Plz do KEY PARTY bands next lolololol....

I think they will eventually... I mean if they plan on having any longevity as a band then they'll need to. I've only heard two unreleased songs so far(THE Suicide☆$how Time and Bondage). I've seen THE Suicide☆$how Time compared to CHILD PREY on some Japanese blogs, but I haven't seen any comparisons for Bondage. I'm not familiar with any Dir en grey songs other than Obscure, so it all sounds new to me anyways lol

How about those songs? Do they keep the old school VK sound?

Grieva will definitely have to start producing their own music and stop rehashing old Dir en grey songs if they want to be successful in the long run.

....Plz do KEY PARTY bands next lolololol....

Hahaha, I wouldn't mind a new version of Omocha no Miisha, Shiroi tsubasa, Virgin Mary and many other song by KEY  PARTY bands.

How about those songs? Do they keep the old school VK sound?

Just listened to them again... THE Suicide☆$how Time had a more punkish sound to it with background "woaaaaaaaah" vocals and everything, which is probably why it wasn't included on their full album XD After listening to CHILD PREY, I can definitely say they're stylistically pretty similar in parts, but THE Suicide☆$how Time isn't nearly as heavy. Bondage was more along the lines of their other songs with a darker kote-style sound. 

So far I also had the impression that they are kinda popular.

Especially considering how bands of their genre one or two years ago only played at NARCIS and usually had a maximum of 15 fans who propably were their family members. XD

Also it seems like certain promoters (especially cure magazine) are trying hard to make kote kei happen and since most people just adapt to trends I suppose it's going to be succesfull.

->infinite money.

I'd be so in.

Sign in to follow this