Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

2 New Releases By Boris

Boris have announced the release date for their new album "präpara". The record is set to be released on March 6th 2013 (limited to a 1st edition 180g vinyl release).

The Japanese band has also announced the intention of releasing a remastered box set of the famous series "The things which Solomon overlooked" entitled "The things which Solomon overlooked - chronicle". The collection will include all three records plus a collection of previously unreleased tracks and will feature the guest appearance of Seiichirou Morikawa. The 4CD collection is scheduled to be released on March 20th.

yeah, I knew about this yesterday. Just vinyl, right? pretty pumped for another Boris release, I love these guys so much.

Also they're doing a tour for the flood album, am I right? I wish I could see these guys live.

Seems like they made the deadline (I knew about their new album because Atsuo said they'd release it in March). I had hoped it would've come in CD format though. I'm not sure about the tour though, I saw them in December 2012 and they did play flood (and mostly drone) there.

I'm also a little sad that it won't come in CD format but I tend to not have trouble getting a vinyl version. I really want that "Solomon" boxset though.

New Release Info Guys

boris "vein" 2CD Limited Edition

2013/04/10 Release

DYMC189 3,675yen(Tax in) Daymare Recordings

boris "目をそらした瞬間 -the thing which solomon overlooked- chronicle"

REMASTER 4CD LIMITED BOX SET

2013/03/20 Release

DYMC188 6,300yen(Tax in) Daymare Recordings

boris "präparat" vinyl.

1st pressing limited copy 180g.

2013/03/06 Release

DYMV995 3,675yen(Tax in) Daymare Recordings

More info about releases and pre-orders will be in next "inoxia news letter".

To subscribe, please click on "Contact Us" on the right side of the shop page

555974_547089358657713_1221114164_n.jpg

Getting excited as hell right now!

Sign in to follow this