Trombe

KAMIJO will commence solo activities

Wow, that preview is promising!

Even for someone like me to whom Kamijos main appeal is that he's unintentionally funny... a lot. But there is a Malice Mizer flavour in this, much more than in Manas other works actually.

The english speaking voice kills it, though.

Maybe an english accent would suit better I guess...

W

Even for someone like me to whom Kamijos main appeal is that he's unintentionally funny... a lot.

lol.

i think this for like 98% of visual kei. (but i guess i am amused  because i still like vkei and listen)

The redundancy of the narration is really silly. Announce the date and then tell us COMING SOON!

I hope we get a rad MM styled Voyage Sans retour release. I'm more interested in this because of Mana, I think Kamijo and Mana will be great together, especially because they're both Frenchaphiles so I bet this will be a cool release.

Guest mitsubana

Meh. Hope the single turns out well for Kamijo fans.

although i prefer kamijo personally way more.

i think on of the pro's of jupiter is they kinda look more youthful.

i think my opinion shouldn't matter too much. because i am not a big fan and they (kamijo&jupiter) should do /listen what most of their fans want.

but i am getting tired of this endlessly unchanging style. i was so excited when i thought maybe he would do something else. with less visuals.

he still looks fine and can definitely pull it off the vampire thing . but until when is he going to do the same thing.(until 70?) i am getting a little tired.

i m not sure if he has the voice though for less visuals to succed. i think the biggest pro of kamijo is his personality and appearance for this (haven't seen anyone who can compete with him in that)

I never believed in the whole "oh i have brown hair now, i'm without makeup and i'm more casual i must much more mature now!" i personally wouldn't care if he did this in his 70s :D besides vampires don't age right?

I never believed in the whole "oh i have brown hair now, i'm without makeup and i'm more casual i must much more mature now!" i personally wouldn't care if he did this in his 70s :D besides vampires don't age right?

it's not about maturity. it's not that my problem. it's just that i am bored to seeing always exactly the same image without any change. i felt this because i was excited when i thought maybe they split up and now i'll see something different from him. and end up seing the same versailles voice/visuals .

sometimes when you get with less or different visuals it's interesting or even when you grow older it's interesting,sometimes it's just bad choice. but as i said he better do what his better fans want(not me)

(edit:you can be childish in all ages even 70 and you should have fun. it's not about being childish. but you have to accept that you are old and Reconcile with your age,or else if you try to pretend you are younger you seem pathetic. and this is NOT for kamijo, i am thinking other artists.

the difference from being childish and try to pretend you are 20 years younger is big)

This is literally A W E S O M E.

I thought that he will release some "Love Will Be Born Again Vol. 2" stuff, but this is dark and intensive. Gotta love it. Well done, KAMIJO.

Much, much better than Jupiter and viel much better than expected. I see Mana influences. But it's good. Wanna hear more ;)

In the morning (over here) Kamijo posted up a sample of Enketsu no la vie en rose (or something like that). I kind of liked it. It reminded me of Versailles by the way.

That teaser on the first page looks good.

But I hope it will actually be good.

Jupiter first single is embarassing.

I listen to the sample's intro and I can't help picturing Mana-sama dancing the way he used to do when he was in Malice Mizer looking the same he used to^^

the more i think about the whole versailles breakup and read into Kamijo and the other band members activities after the break up, im starting to think there was a little in house argument or debate on which direction the band should go - I quite liked the 'The Revenant Choir' era of versailles as it was what got me into versailles in the first place but in the end they kind of deviated from that and went more 'commercial' when they went major.  maybe the rest of the members wanted a return to the original sound but kamijo didnt want?

The preview is great but i still don't understand why kamijo must sing this way has he forgotten how well he's capable of singing? his lyrical sympathy voice was perfect why in the hell did he change it? is he still able to sing like that? am i alone when i say he sang better than he ever did pre-DESTINY-The Lovers? it seems after ascendead master he changed some how. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDc-nFxsAw

Just listen how beautiful! why can't you see this kamijo? find your true voice again!