Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magatsu

PLUNKLOCK May 2013 in Europe

Guest Magatsu

VIP sold out for both days!

I really don't know why so many people don't like them... I think it's more for reasons regarding touring "every year" while people want to see different artists - because music-wise I really don't think they suck (live). Sure, there are better bands around, but then again - these are still Indies, and for what they are they sound pretty good (though I have to admit I don't know how the new guitarist will perform as he's a bit younger as far as I know - this could have changed things for better or for worse, I'll only know after the concert)...

I mean when I look at some of the better footage from last year (Germany/Munich) I can't see where and why this should be crap (regardless of the fact that I'm not really into VK - but that's a story of taste and not of crap/not crap in my opinion);

I really don't know why so many people don't like them... I think it's more for reasons regarding touring "every year" while people want to see different artists - because music-wise I really don't think they suck (live). Sure, there are better bands around, but then again - these are still Indies, and for what they are they sound pretty good (though I have to admit I don't know how the new guitarist will perform as he's a bit younger as far as I know - this could have changed things for better or for worse, I'll only know after the concert)...

I mean when I look at some of the better footage from last year (Germany/Munich) I can't see where and why this should be crap (regardless of the fact that I'm not really into VK - but that's a story of taste and not of crap/not crap in my opinion);

I completely agree with you! I'd definitely go if they came to my country, or if it was in a better date because may sucks for me :(

Merchandise info up:

JUSTart Tour Merchandise :
CD`s : 
1. JUSTart - 20€ 
2. Now or Never - 15€ 
3. World is Mine - 10€ 
4. Gradation - 15€ 
5. Breakout - 10€ 

T-shirt ( Men and Women available on black and turquoise) - 20€ 
Poster - 10€ 
Photoset ( 5 pic) -10€ 
In countries that do not use Euro merchandise is available on local currency.

Sign in to follow this