Trombe

凛として時雨(ling tosite sigure) new album "i'mperfect" release

Oh hell yeah!!! Still a shigure virgin was so effing amazing! These guys are eccentric and crazy creative musicians and I love them!

[track list]
01.Beautiful Circus
02.abnormalize
03.Metamorphose
04.Filmsick Mystery
05.Sitai miss me
06.make up syndrome(album mix)
07.MONSTER
08.キミトオク(kimi to oku)
09.Missing ling

their band scores "#4" "Feeling Your UFO + Telecastic fake show" "Inspiration is DEAD" will be released at 2013/04/15 (3,000yen each)

their band scores "just A moment" "still a Sigure virgin?" will be released at 2013/05/15 (3,000yen each)

their band score "i'mperfect" will be released at 2013/06/28 (3,000yen)

This is really awesome news. JPU did a great job with DIVISION (getting it into HMV, magazine covers, etc) so I'm really glad that they're going to bring us Ling's stuff now too. I love the fact that they seem like actual music fans themselves rather than just a business that's only in it for the money. I'll definitely support this release since I wasn't able to import the Japanese one.

Still quite a bit away, but I'll definitely pick up a copy if it gets released here. I'd prefer it over the Japanese one, because this one will probably be cheaper and buying it here might also help the company into having more bands releasing their material overseas.