Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Royz new album "Tears" release

it is announced at Royz one-man live tour "The UNLIMITED INNOCENCE RAY" tour final at Shibuya AX at 2013/01/05 that their new album "Tears" will be released at 2013/02/27 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,675yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "Tear drop" PV & off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (3,675yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "Tear drop" all-member multi-angle PV), and regular edition TYPE C (3,150yen) will include CD (12 songs) only

[CD track list]

・NOAH

・Starry HEAVEN

・INNOCENCE

・恋花火(koihanabi)

・Tear drop

etc.

It's gonna be an amazing album for sure!! can't wait!! one of the albums i will look forward to this year!

I'm so excited about it!! I can't wait but...

Tear drop?? Again? Wasn't it enough with SCREW and Sadie??

Tear drop again... I would have a problem but SCREW's tear drop seems to be the best a-side i have heard from them since DEEP SIX and Sadie's tear drop is an exceptionally beautiful song so I have hopes for this one particular song from Royz...just because of the title.

I'm so excited about it!! I can't wait but...

Tear drop?? Again? Wasn't it enough with SCREW and Sadie??

Tear drop again... I would have a problem but SCREW's tear drop seems to be the best a-side i have heard from them since DEEP SIX and Sadie's tear drop is an exceptionally beautiful song so I have hopes for this one particular song from Royz...just because of the title.

Me too, I'm hoping it is as beautiful as the ones of SCREW and Sadie,but imo the title has been used too much lately xD

PV reminds me of Alice Nine's Eraser but this is a lovely PV and hopefully the rest of the songs aren't like this and this is just a ballad. I want some more stuff like Innocence and Starry Heaven

[CD track list]

01.Tear drop

02.Starry HEAVEN

03.Ms.Veronica

04.アルカロイド(alkaloid)

05.NOAH
06.糜楼(birou)

07.FlashBack

08.INNOCENCE

09.アテナ(athena)

10.夢空(yumesora)

11.恋花火(koihanabi)-Re Arrange-

12.Aerial cord (included in regular edition TYPE C)

"Tear drop" PV could be watched through YouTube since 2013/02/26

btw their previous PVs could be also watched through their official YouTube channel

I think this is very good solid song. Its not a problem to me if bands have some mainstream accessible songs...I mean I don't see how this song is too different for them. Its in the lines of Starry Heaven, Eve:r, etc. to me just more refined. This will end up being a good album. I'm sure.

Sign in to follow this