Trombe

Alice Nine 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

About time!! I kept hearing on their Alice Nine Channel episodes that they were in the studio but nothing was ever announced :P

I'm watching tonight's Alice Nine Channel in the hopes that they air a small preview of Daybreak or make Tora, Hiroto, and Saga have to do events to gain some air time for the PV xD

I sure hope a preview comes out soon. I'm very excited about these new releases and have absolutely no idea what to fucking expect. <3

Limited Edition (+DVD)
CD
01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song

DVD

01.「Daybreak」Video Musical
02.「Hello World」「the beautiful name」(Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Shou Ver. (Nagoya)

01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song
03.- Akatsuki (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Hiroto Ver. (Evento en Osaka)

01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song
03.- RED CARPET GOING ON (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Tora Ver. (Tokyo)

01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song
03.- Senkou (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Saga Ver.

01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song
03.- Q(Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Nao Ver. (Sapporo)

01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song
03.- BLUE FLAME(Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Regular

01.- Daybreak
02.- Untitled Song

03.- Heavenly Tale (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9”#4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

lol for their next single they should pull a BFN. You'll have to buy two versions of every type to get a bonus DVD with a 15 seconds long comment of the band.

Well I'm actually looking forward to this since I tend to like their singles better than the albums.

Guest MaddAdam

I wonder if maybe the different member versions of this single will feature special compositions of the single track or something. Who am I kidding. They probably come with special pv's that focus on the individual member + member trading cards/photos or something.

^I think it's this too. In the description for the conditions to attend one of the in-store autograph sessions, it mentions the purchase of a "Member Solo Jacket Edition."

Yeah, they did this different member verions of the single to do this nationwide autograph signing session thing. If you buy the Limited Edition + Regular Edition + Member Edition, you can attend an autograph session with that member. There's one autograph session for each member, but all the sessions will take place at the same date and time and in different regions of the country, though.

Date and time: March 23, 2013 at 12:30pm

Member and Session Region:

Shou - Nagoya

Hiroto - Osaka

Tora - Tokyo

Saga - Fukuoka

Nao - Sapporo

http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/daybreak/
http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/daybreak/instore/index.html

"Daybreak" is described as an "uptempo" song, produced by Hiraide Satoru (who has worked with UVERworld, ONE OK ROCK).
http://natalie.mu/music/news/83572