Trombe

Alice Nine 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Fuck, that is a good song. I absolutely love that tempo, and Shou's voice is absolutely dreamy in the first verses. Probably going to turn out to be my favorite Alice Nine chorus since GEMI. With every album they release, the singles after are always so much better than the last

Ehh...not really doing it for me so far. It sounds like a mash-up of Stargazer and Heart of Gold, and both really aren't my favourite Alice Nine tracks.

Not really feeling daybreak as well. Sounds so generic and uninspired. Will have to listen to the whole song to judge but I already think I will like shadowplay more, it sounds darker and heavier :)

USB edition of their new maxi single "DayBreak" will be released through Universal Music stores (3,500yen)

[uSB track list]
■ Daybreak MUSIC VIDEO HD ver. (4 minutes)
■ Making of ”Daybreak” (7 minutes)

[CD track list] (same as regular edition)
01.Daybreak
02.秘密(himitsu)
03.Heavenly Tale(Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9” #4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)
04.Daybreak(inst.)

The full song is so amazing!! There's a radio rip out already! After the first chorus that we hear is when the song picks up some awesome sounds to it. Hiroto really shines in this song a lot(has he been listening to some SUGIZO recently or what?) and Shou's voice is amazing. 

Best part: Jazzy guitar breakdown. Sad that there isn't a guitar solo but this song is more than satisfying.

Finally an alice nine. single I can get behind! That sounded great, loved the chorus, beat is really cool. Dance/rock is always good in my opinion.

A major band have to release like this ...I think they are just making too much money !

However , wonder if each type track 2 is their member project / compose !??

For the J-MELO New Song Project, they have decided to team up with Alice Nine. Alice Nine is now taking in messages in from fans of something they like, that inspires them, for inspiration for a new song, a fan inspired song for their 9th anniversary.

I thought this is pretty cool I already sent them a small verse of a song I wrote xD

I expected covers a little more artistic but I forget that they only do that for the albums. Singles are always band photo.

UPCH-80305.png

Regular Edition

UPCH-89134.png

Limited Edition

UPCH-89135.png

Shou edition

UPCH-89136.png

Hiroto edition

UPCH-89138.png

Saga edition

UPCH-89137.png

Tora edition

UPCH-89139.png

Nao edition

their new maxi single "SHADOWPLAY" will be released at 2013/04/17 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.SHADOWPLAY
02.Scarlet
03.SHADOWPLAY(inst.)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.SHADOWPLAY MUSIC VIDEO
02.朱い風車(akai kazaguruma) (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9” #4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)
03.すべてへ(subete e) (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9” #4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

their new maxi single "SHADOWPLAY" will be released at 2013/04/17 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.SHADOWPLAY

02.Scarlet

03.SHADOWPLAY(inst.)

[limited edition DVD track list]

01.SHADOWPLAY MUSIC VIDEO

02.朱い風車(akai kazaguruma) (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9” #4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

03.すべてへ(subete e) (Alice Nine Live 2012 Court of “9” #4 Grand Finale COUNTDOWN LIVE 12.31)

Cool! Song titles sound nice.

I agree!! I mean, this band has amazing things all around, instruments, vocals, you name it. But there more amazing features involves the instruments so I am so glad they have those. Daybreak's should be amazing to listening to with instrumental version

This was taken from Shou and Saga's twitter about SHADOWPLAY

Shou: Mastering for SHADOWPLAY is done. It's really cool. It's exactly as I imagined it to be.

Saga: Unlike DAYBREAK, the filming for this MV [sHADOWPLAY] was really calm. The song itself isn't calm though haha

According to Shou, they are currently editing some footage from their Countdown live to be put in the April single.

I read that SHADOWPLAY itself is composed by Shou, and will thus be his second composition for the band. This is the first time he's composing a non-ballad song (as Augie already stated earlier, they confirmed it's up-tempo), so I'm kind of curious how this'll turn out seeing as I wasn't such a big fan of Niji no Yuki.

I am 250% here for the cover art for this single. Way better than Daybreak's but I LOVE that song, so it's gonna be hard to top it. I cannot wait to hear what this sounds like!